꧁༒Tender heart-3༒꧂

Começar do início

"OK, I won't bother you about boys...but don't force me to confess," you laugh." I don't have the guts to go that route. We're graduating, and I may never return to Ulsan. Mom and I will only leave if I get a scholarship to Seoul National University."

Giyeon laughs heartily, "I applied to Korea University and hope to get into their science program."

You stare at her, perplexed "You will easily be accepted. Gosh! Giyeon, you are the top science student. I wish I had your number-crunching abilities. Math continues to be my weakest subject-- "You look at her wide eyes and wonder what was wrong with her as she smirked back at you.

She cast her gaze behind you. You crease your brows and turn your head to see where she is pointing.

"What!-"Oh, no. Hoseok and his friends were only a few meters away from you. There appears to have been some commotion as Namjoon and Yoongi shoved him in your direction. You're left wondering what all of that was about. He returned his dirty stare to his friends.

However, when he turned around, it was clear that he was extremely anxious to be finding himself in your presence. He wiped his hands on his pants. Why is the confident 'Streetdancer ' so nervous?

"Streetdancer" is coming our way! This is my signal to step back." Giyeon muttered and wanted to leap up. But you yanked her down with force, and your eyes were filled with fear.

"No-no, don't go...what am I going to say, he... he makes me nervous, Gi," you say, looking frantic at her laughing eyes.

"Just be yourself-" she said, teasing you with her half smile.

"Myself is pathetic-"you whined softly until Giyeon's demenour changed jovially and you realized Hoseok had entered your group space.

"Hi Hoseok-" she said, flirtatiously waving her fingers. You're looking at her? with a deadpan expression . You turn around with a small smile on your face. You appear nervous, but he appears more concerned than you.

"Heya girls--erm...Yuri, could I please speak with you for a moment?"

He inquires hesitantly. You inhaled deeply and nodded as you rose from the concrete bench. You look down at a smirking Giyeon, who has mirth in her eyes. She'll have a ball teasing you.

You breathed deeply and looked at your secret crush, blushing slightly as you stammered, "er...er..ok." You gave a stinky look when you heard Giyeon snort lightly. She coughs up and clears her throat, quickly grabbing her warm water bottle and took large sips of it.

Hoseoks' friends were snickering where they were standing and watching his tactics to get the girl of his dreams. You simply rolled your eyes as you took a step down to where Hoseok was standing with a bright ,but nervous smile.

You give him a soft smile and follow him away from the friends.

"You look great in that hairstyle, Yuri--" he says, looking at your high pony tail. You flushed bright red and touched your hair strands.

You smile and nod, "Thanks Hoseok...I like your hairstyle as well." He wore his hair in bangs.

" He wore his hair in bangs