𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Your friend was waiting for you to spill, still holding your hands. "Jeremy Rogers," you mumbled, Alastor's grip tightening. "Jeremy...Rogers?" he reiterated, as if he couldn't believe what you were saying, but you nodded. "Is something wrong?"
"He's a colleague down at the studio," the brunette hummed, his brows furrowed, not even the slightest trace of a smile on his lips.

Before you could get another word in, Alastor pulled you to your feet; a white, hot pain shot through your sliced up legs. Wincing, you leaned against your friend for support, his long arms carefully coiling around your bare back. "Come on. We need to get these wounds cleaned," he cooed, beginning to lead you down the hall and to your bathroom. "Do you have disinfectant?" Alastor asked as he began sifting through the cupboards. You sat down on the toilet lid, pointing to the top cabinet on the right. "In there... There should be some."

The brunette reached for the cabinet you pointed to and opened it, finding what he was looking for before closing it again. "The cuts aren't deep, they shouldn't scar. If they do, they won't be very noticeable," he assured you, pouring some of the alcohol onto a cotton pad. "Thank you, Alastor," you said quietly as he lifted the cotton to one of the wounds and began carefully cleaning it, your jaw clenching at the burning sting that followed his actions.

"Why did you come over?" Alastor answered softly as he worked, "You seemed upset over the phone. I thought it would be best if you had someone with you for the night..." You looked away from him at those words, feeling the slightest of blushes creep on to your cheeks. How does he do that? How does he just keep getting better?

"That was very thoughtful of you," you said in a hushed voice, the stinging pain fleeting as Alastor finished cleaning the first wound and moved onto the second. "I wouldn't want you to be alone, darling. You know that." He chuckled as he wiped some of the blood away from a small cut on your side. Once he was done with most of your upper body, he proceeded to ask you to remove your long skirt so he could tend the wounds on your legs and thighs, having you do so without a question.

"Asshole," Alastor murmured, wrapping gauze around one long mark that led from your thigh to your kneecap, his pupils small and brows furrowed. "I'll be sure to speak with him tomorrow." You tensed. "Please don't mention me! I'll get in trouble!" The man looked up at you with gentle eyes, taking your hand in his before gently pressing his lips to your knuckles. "Trust me. I'll have it all under control."

It wasn't much longer until Alastor was done tending to your wounds, leaving only the one lengthy cut that led underneath your bra. You could see Alastor swallow, clearly unsure of what to do, so you set your hand over his to calm him. "Hey, Al, it's alright," you comforted. "I can take care of it. It's only one opening." Smiling softly at you, he nodded and stood up. "I'll be in the kitchen, come out when you're done."

-

"Why are you awake, Alastor?" Zandor grumbled as he marched down the hall next to the brunette, Alastor's amber eyes lazily half-lidded. "I'm going to make her some breakfast before she leaves to go to work. After all, she hasn't been eating much lately and I want her to be ready for the day. That's all," he shrugged. The Loa stepped in front of the murderer, his blazing red eyes narrowing while fumes of shadows discharged from his body. "You slept in the same bed as her."
"She said herself that the couch was too small for me."
"You could have gone home."
"I offered to stay the night to keep her company."
"Having her in your arms while she sleeps is more than keeping her company, Alastor!"

He paused by the kitchen's entrance, dragging a scarred hand down his face as he groaned, "Zandor, you're overthinking things just like always." The shadow followed him into the kitchen, watching as Alastor opened the fridge and took out two eggs and set them on the counter. "You said she was a pass time."
"And she is!" he drawled, taking a pan out of the cupboard and spinning it in his hand while chuckling. "But entertainment needs to last."