"That's why! Your next upcoming Birthday! At least one of you got to get engaged!" said your mother,

"WHAT!" Aldian shouted, "B-but, I don't want any Fiancee yet!"

  You drink your warm tea "Mother, I just got my engagement annual, you don't want me to be the talk of this place right?" you try to find a clever way to get out.

"Very smart y/n, but you think your mother become a Duchess who manages an entire place with nothing?" she smirks, "and Aldian, as the next heir. This is your responsibility" she huff, "I won't take no from you two"

  You and Aldian got shut down very quick "Mother" you called her, "Aldian already got someone"

  Adian looks like he is about to tear himself up.

"...what?" your mother looks at your brother confuse and half impressed "you run away a month ago and got someone?"

"W-wait, mother" Aldian back away as his mother comes forward with her eyes shining with stars. Aldian looks at you for help and he knows what you just said from whispering 'good bait'

  Mother grabbed Aldian, "y/n, take a good rest. Mother and Aldian have something to talk about" she smiles, closing the door

  You smile and sigh* "...I want to take bath," you said,

"Coming up, my lady!" said the 5 maids, and quickly to go prepared,

  One of them comes up to you, "my lady, would you like to have your dinner here?"

  You nod "yes...I'm still a little tired"

"We will prepare them immediately!"

  One of the maids come, "the bath is ready, my lady!" she beamed and help you up to the bathroom.

  You take a nap as they help you take your bath. You signal to one of the maids "go and bring some of my work I haven't done"

"But-"

"I'm just gonna look at them..." you hesitate, "please..."

  They all paused as they heard something impossible to hear to be heard for the first time "Coming right away!" they seem to be motivated.

  As you finish with your bath and dinner, you look over some documents that you thought were trivial "hmm... that's why those Inazuma are so cocky..." you talk to yourself.

A small smile appears near you "and to think it also the people under our land" you put down the paper and turn to the maid standing at the door waiting for your order.

"...bring this paper to my brother, and tell him to look over it. We shall take care of these matters" you hand them and document, "and leave, I want to rest"

"Yes, My lady" they bow and slowly leave, trying to not make any sound.

You haven't laid down, sitting on your bed with the light of a small candle and the fireplace. The sound of the fire cracking through the room, you look out the window, hearing the sound of the wind.

The freedom of the wind remains you of someone, he is also as free as the wind, sometimes honest, playful, caring, sweet, and looks at you dearly.

Your heart hurt the more you think of him "I...miss him" you mumble, "How are you doing Kazuha...Did you miss me as I did to you?" you smile. Wishing he would be here with you now.

Never thought the cold Y/n had this kind of feeling called lovesickness, let alone miss someone that much. She changed, in a good way. Or a bad way? But at least she knows what the feeling of love is like.

-------

The sound of the wind flies in the air, a boy with ruby eyes looking out to the sea, his hair let down to let it go with the wind. His eyes were in a daze, trying to remember a certain person.

"Well, well, I didn't know you would still be up," said a man's voice.

Kazuha turn round to see a tall man with silver-blue hair "Sir. Kamisato, I didn't know you would too" he smiled.

The man comes and stands next to him, "haha, the state matter has been too many to the point of sleeping can scare you" he said, "but it been slowing down...just not used to sleeping early is the problem" He said.

"I see..." said Kazuha as he was still in a daze.

"Kazuha, I heard what happen to y/n and you," he said

"...I see" Kazuha replied, "I know this day would come, for her to go...but I didn't expect her to go after she made a promise..."

"..." Ayato looks at him, "...if you got the chance, will you get her back?"

"That...would be a nice dream," he try to laugh it off, "and would also be impossible"

"Really?" Said Ayato, "have y/n told you about the engagement between me and her?"

Kazuha's eyes wide and turn to Ayato "what?" He feels like his heart has sunk.

"But don't worry, we broke it off" he smile, amuse seeing Kazuha's expression "she and I made a deal, I don't know why she wants to break it off when she can use this as an opportunity to gain even more power...that the kind of person she-"

"No!" Said Kazuha, "she is not that type of person," his eyes were determined to not change his mind.

"Hoho" Ayato found this, even more, amuse "look like it was you were the reason," he said, "I have a suggestion for you if you want to see y/n again"

"?" Kazuha look confused

  Ayato takes something out of his pocket, en envelopes neatly close with a seal "hmm, interested?"

  Kazuha looks at the envelope "..." he looks hesitated but looks up, deciding he wants to at least see her from afar for the last time...

To be Continued...