𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

I got in the back, seeing his girlfriend was already sitting in the front. I looked at the red seat, dragging my nails across it.

He got in and started to a road quickly, keeping his eyes on it. His girlfriend side-eyed me, possibly mugging me.

I gave her a fake smile, looking away. "I'm Kariya. Nice to meet you." She said, shooting me a fake smile. "Mhm." I hummed, seeing we pulled up to a big house.

"This is it?" I asked him, making him about to answer until Kariya answered for him.

"Yeah. It's 5 more people in here that live here. It's a group called AMP." She said, as I tilted my head and got out. I didn't even ask for her to tell me.

I walked inside, sliding my suitcase across the floor as I looked around. "You can have that room to your right. My room is next to it." Kai said, pointing to it as I nodded.

This house was very fancy, considering the decor. I opened the door, seeing it was nothing too basic. I slid my suitcase in the corner, unpacking and setting everything up.

I put a hoodie on, hearing Kai shout something. "Come downstairs! I want you to meet the members." He said, making me walk downstairs and seeing 5 other people down there.

I stood and leaned on the railway, looking down at them.

"This is Duke, Davis, Chris, Fanum, and Agent." I waved to them, smiling. Duke whispered something to Kai, making me shrug.

I couldn't even remember all these names. They all departed, making me go in the kitchen. I turned around, being met with someone. "Oh hey, Davis."I said, making the male scrunch his face up.

"I'm Duke, not Davis." He said, making me raise my eyebrows. "Ohh, but hey. What you doing in here?" I asked, as he leaned on the counter.

I set the pineapple juice on the counter beside him. "Shit, just tryna get to know you." He said, making me nod.

"Alright, well I'm (insert your name), I'm 20, I do hair, and I just got here." I said, chuckling a little bit in the process.

"How old are you, Duke?" I asked, screwing the top onto the juice on. "I'm 28." He said, making me surprised. "Damn!" Fanum shouted, making be bust out laughing.

"Hey Fanumm." I dragged out, walking over to him and giving him a hug. He hugged me back, pulling away.

"How come he get a hug but I dont?" Duke asked, making me shrug. "I don't know. Maybe because he didn't pop up behind me." I said, pushing my hair to the back.

"Well yea.." I mumbled, turning around and fixing my hoodie as I pulled it down.

I turned around and the whole group was there, staring at me. I looked to the left and then the right. "What?" I asked, making all of them go in the living room to have a supposed meeting.

I peeked over the corner, tuning into their conversation. "We are having this meeting for what?" Kai asked, yawning as he placed a hand in his lap.

"So, we all like this new girl in the house. We wanted to set up a competition to see who can win her heart. Like gifts and shit." Agent spoke up, as I was shocked.

I just met them and they already like me?

"Wait a minute, slow it down. So you telling me, you like her and you haven't even been around her for atleast 1 day?" Kai asked, making them nod.

"It's just something about her.." Agent expressed, making the others nod with him.

"Her scent. Her smile. The way she carries herself. And you can't forget the face." They all added, making Kai sit up.