Getting to know each other ♡

Start from the beginning

"Let's play at the park sometimes, manjiro and maybe go for dorayaki too"

"Bet!"

S H I N I C H I R O

The bankrupted cafe was now hot and running with many,many hungry and satisfied customers. The manager- Mai was delighted with their immense growth in such a short time. Taking in you as their waitress was the best option since you were kind and knew how to attract more people.

Even the mechanics next door would visit the café for lunch and sometimes evening afterwork beer.

"Yo sano, we're going to milk cafe for some beer, do you want some?"

"Uhm okay..."

He recalled his encounter with you, getting embarassed all over as be was about to see you again. To his surprise you weren't there and it was near to closing.

"Sorry, we're closed!" Mai announced with recieved a pained expression from the men as they all left. You walked the opposite direction which caught the eyes of shinichiro, calling out to you.

"Hey-Hey !YN LN!"

"Hmm? Oh it's the cute man!hi!"

"Don't you have a filter for that mouth of yours?"

Shinichiro sweatdropped at you, as he walked with you. Suddenly remembering your flask , he handed it to you.

"Your flask from earlier.. here"

"Ooof you finished it all"

"Yes,it was delicious. Thank you for your kindness "

"It's my pleasure! And keep it , tomorrow you can give it back to me at the café when I make more coffee accidently "

You sped off as your junction came, shinichiro tried calling out to you but you just shouted back...

"YOU'RE WELCOME SHINICHIRO, COME AGAIN TOMORROW, ILL BE WAITING!"

that's how he ended up spending his lunch and break time behind the workshop with you.

D R A K E N

"Why does this place look like there was a tornado here?"

Draken eyed the place suspiciously, his defense mechanism kicking in as he saw how everything was misplaced and messy. You hated an untidy workplace and always cleaned it up. But today you weren't in the apartment or were you...?

He found a distressed version of you on the floor with your up in messy braids and nails chipped and eyes tired and reading a book upside down.

Draken immediately knew you were stressing out on about an exam or something else so he decided to clean and surpsingly he did a good job at it.

"Oi yn!"

"No ma'am! I didn't cheat on the exams"

"HA?"

"Oh it's you..."

Draken sighed as he saw you relaxed, getting you a cup of water, you put down the book and looked at the apartment.

"Sorry for spiralling again..."

"It's fine,I thought you got possessed!"

He flicked your head, disappearing into his room with you limping your way to sleep on the sofa.

Sometimes he takes the liberty to keep the house clean. Rest assured he is caring in his own way to you.

M I T S U Y A

"Hello yn-chan!"

A relaxing voice pulled yn out from her intense glare at the needle, you blushed at how close he was standing to you with the measuring tape slinging over his neck. Rubbing your sore eyes, you greeted back at him.