Flashback

"Hurry Up!!"  A sweet, silly voice echoed in the Abyss. "Come on, faster!!" A chuckle, almost mockingly type was heard all around. It seemed almost like the person was everywhere screaming and laughing. - You are too fast! Slow down! - The other voice spoke almost anxious when lost sight of their sibling. S/N was never the type to explore everything recklessly and fast. On the other hand, Lumine was always full of energy, running and jumping around teasing and annoying them.  Finally, after catching up to Lumine, both of them immediately stopped walking, looking ahead to see a portal to another World. A New World. 

-Are You sure about This one? It is not too late to change Your mind, You know- Their sibling teased, knowing well that Their stubborn Sister would never give up on the opportunity to explore new places and make more friends whenever They go. 

"Of course I am!! Aren't You curious about the new world? Let's go!" 

Little did They know that this will not be Their Together journey through the World of Teyvat.  Once both of them stepped in the portal, an Unknown God appeared right in front of them and after taking Lumine's sibling, everything went dark.

But right before she closed her eyes, Lumine managed to look at the God disappearing and screamed "Brother, I will find You! So, please... Please wait for me.."

|| I know it's pretty short, but I didn't want to focus too much on the beginning since everyone knows it and I tried to reach the actual story as fast as possible ^^' ||