Felix picked out one of Hyunjin's oversized hoodies, it was a black sweater with a skull on the front and the words, Welcome to the Undead circulating around the skull. Felix decided to pull out a black skirt to match the hoodie, putting both of the clothing items on and placing on a pair of black Mary Jane leather doll shoes.

"How do I look?" he asked, while examining his outfit in the mirror that was propped against the closet.

Hyunjin looked Felix up and down, clearly checking him out, "You look cute..and hot." he mumbled, biting his bottom lip and getting out of bed to get ready himself.

Felix smiled, satisfied with the older's response, he felt good in his choice of clothing. Felix played with his hair a bit trying to make sure it was 'perfect'.

Hyunjin came up behind him, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and kissing crook of his neck. "I already told you, you look cute." the older chuckled lightly, swaying his and Felix's bodies slightly. "You don't have to look perfect for me, you're already perfect."

The older's words threw Felix's heart into a flurry, "You're too sweet to me." he mumbled, covering his face.

"Too sweet? That's what I'm supposed to do, I'm your lover which means you'll receive lots of sweetness from me." Hyunjin spoke, spinning the younger around and removing his hands to plant a kiss on his plump lips.

A red tinge consumed the younger's face, and he whimpered looking away from his boyfriend's heart eyes. "You're making me blush!" he whined aloud.

Hyunjin chuckled lightly, shaking his head, "That's my job, love." he hummed. "Besides blush caused by me looks very cute on you." he said softly.

"Wh-Whatever!" Felix yelled out, "Let's just go before my ears turn red too." he grumbled, storming out of the room, although it was clear he loved how Hyunjin teased him.

Hyunjin shook his head while chuckling, "Oh I love him." he mumbled under his breath, following the younger out of the room and out to the car.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The breeze felt nice against Felix's skin. The light blue sky expanded around him and the fluffy clouds slowly moved through the airspace. "It's so pretty." he whispered.

Hyunjin glanced at him, "Like you." he hummed, extending him arm out for the younger to grab. Felix happily took his hand, a pink tinge spreading across his face. "You look so pretty, prettier than nature itself." Hyunjin looked up at the sky and closed his eyes.

Felix looked over at him and smiled as well, copying the other's actions and closing his eyes while looking upwards. The gentle breeze ruffling his hair, he inhaled deeply.

The older felt content while they both stood in the meadow. Felix decided to step back and sit down on the ground, tapping the tips of his shoes together. Hyunjin smiled and also sat down, plopping his head onto the younger's lap.

Felix reached down and ran his hands through the older's hair, giggling softly.

"You know..I absolutely adore when you giggle." Hyunjin spoke, smiling up at the younger.

"Hm? why is that?" Felix asked in a soft tone.

Hyunjin placed his hand on the younger's cheek, caressing it with his thumb, "Mm, cause I know most of the time it's because of me." he replied confidently.

Another giggle escaped the younger's mouth and he shook his head slightly. "You're very right, love." Felix replied, grinning.

"And you're so cute." Hyunjin hummed, sitting up from Felix's lap and placing a hand on Felix's cheek. "You know I love you right?" Hyunjin asked, looking deeply into Felix's eyes.

Felix leaned into Hyunjin's hand, looking back at him fondly. "Yes I do." he replied faintly.

Hyunjin drew in a breath and smiled contently. "These fangs are no more, and I won't ever let anyone hurt you again. They'll have to go through me first." Hyunjin spoke, pulling the younger onto his lap.

Felix placed a hand on the side of Hyunjin's neck after being pulled onto his lap. "I have a very strong and powerful prince." he giggled, kissing the older's nose.

"For you only, I'll be a prince." Hyunjin whispered, pulling the younger male into a passionate kiss. "I'll forever be your prince, your protector." he hummed after parting.

"I believe you." Felix smiled, hugging the older tightly.

As night began approaching, the two had decided to grab what they needed and head home. Listening to a gentle song while holding hands on the drive home.