𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎ 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮

╰──────────────⋞╯

jaemin opened his eyes gradually and discovered himself in the bedroom

jaemin opened his eyes gradually and discovered himself in the bedroom. the room was dark, and the only light source was the moonlight coming through the window. he realised he was shirtless, became frightened, and jerked a little, alerting jeno that the younger one had awakened.

"you woke up?" the male asked touching jaemin's chin.

"yeah... did i sleep too much?..", he blinked his eyes as he was bewildered.

jeno shook his head as a no, "you woke up too early, it's only three".

when the pinkette discovered that he wasn't covered with anything, he covered his body with the sheet. he flushed adorably realizing that his husband was watching him the entire time.

jeno massaged the boy's shoulder and said, "you don't need to be concerned; i was only seeing to your wounds."

jaemin nodded before attempting to get out of bed to grab the glass of water that was sitting next to him on the table.

"let me help you jaemin ah.. don't get up," jeno said softly, taking the younger boy's waist in his hands to restrain him.

jaemin beamed at him, thinking how delightfully caring jeno is, something he never noticed. he also thought of how lucky he was this time that someone came to him unlike before even though many critical things still happened to him, the only thing that was different was that this time, he had assistance, as opposed to earlier when he had none. he would continue to cry by himself and no one would support him, but this time he had jeno by his side who adored him so. he also rescued him. In front of karina and the others, he gave him a bear hug, gave him a kiss, and reassured him. other than jaemin, he gave no thought to anything else.

and due to that, he now started to cry.

jaemin sobbed to Jeno for a while. he was extremely troubled by what had happened to him so suddenly. how the man tore him up, and how karina just stood there and watched him suffer like a heartless person. everything made him think of the previous bullying incidents.

the ravenette was playing with his hair and consoling the boy, jaemin was lying on his husband's chest.

"it's okay... it doesn't hurt me.. you came on the right time..", the pinkette whispered with tears in his eyes.

but jeno is aware that it does damage him. jaemin, the young boy who was lying on his chest, looked adorable as he was tilting his head to look at him. jeno helped the youngster sit down by removing him from his shoulder. He was aware that his entire body hurt, and he didn't want to injure him.