"What.... And none of us know about this jhope"jin looked at jhope who was shocked hearing this too.....

" I don't know.... When you did that"jhope asked....

"Three weeks ago.... I hacked it to remove the cctv footage" Tae said.....

"Cctv? " Yoongi asked....

"Yeah actually I went to your basement once and ahmmmm your shooting area once too" Tae said scratching his nape.....

"Wow..... You are really something" Jimin said.....

"Ok ok..... That's fine" Kook said others rolled their eyes as the whipped bunny..... Because if it was someone other than Tae that person would have been in torture room for hacking their system.. . ....

"Yeah it's fine.... Hyung tell us about his training" Jimin said.... Others turned to baekyun who chuckled seeing them so curious about tae.....

"So dad started to train him at the age of 12 first he taught him self defense which was a cup of Tae for him..... Than mom started to tell him about the new technology and all..... He slowly started to learn everything and with in one and a half year he was a expert in hacking and all..... He could hack any system from anywhere..... Than dad trained him with guns..... He was trained two years in that field and he became a sharp shooter he can shoot any one from very distance also..... "He told.....

" Yeah the way he shot the car"jin said nodding......

"Yes same way.... And about torture..... God he is a devil when it comes to touter.... He don't leave someone until that person beg for his /her own death" Baekyun said remembering those time when they had saw him burning a person alive......

"Wooohhhh...... So i was correct... I always thought how a devil like kook got an angel like tae.... But guess they are too similar and they are made in heaven specially for each other" Jin said...... While kook placed his hands on tae's thighs rubbing them while smiling.......

"Wow we should see how he is in hacking and sharp shooting" Jhope said being excited.....

"By the way hyung what about that girl" Tae asked......

"Aahhh we did what you told us" Baekyun said.....

"About what and whom you both are talking" Jimin asked.....

"About the model.... We captured her as tae said and torture her till she die" Ami said.....

"How you torture her" Kook asked wanting to know that she didn't get an easy death.....

"We first.... Dipped in hot water than in cold water than again in hot water..... This process went for an hour..... Than we cut her tongue as she was talking way too much..... Than gave her to the men who are hungry for sex..... And she died as they did it till she took her last breath" Yeonjun said..... Others Shrivered thinking all this while kook was proud..... His angel was as a devil as he was.....

"Very well done angel I am proud of you" Kook said pecking his lips.... Who nodded shyly.....

"Excuse me please continue this in your room.... For now let's go to your basement tae" Jin said and jumped from his seat.....

They all followed tae and reached to a big metal door.... Tae entered the password and the door got open.... Kook smiled because the password was made my his name's letters.....

As in J as 16 ... U as 7 like this.....

They all were amazed by the basement it was white but you can see red dots on every corner and wall.... If they were not mafia's they would have thought it as design... But they knew that it's blood.....

And their jaw dropped seeing the guns.... Which were in next room....

The whole room was filled with different guns

******

Next day

They all were at jeon mansion... Today was sunday and they thought to practice their shooting specially takes skill..... They all wanted to see.....

"Come on hyung i will be the last you all start first" Tae said whining as he was sleepy.... Don't think he is changing naah.... The thing was he didn't slept whole night blam the bunny who was praising his body.... And you all know how.....

"Just say that you are afraid to do the shooting in front of us" Yoongi said.... Kook glared at him.... But he just shrugged....

"Ah ha you think like this.... Fine than wanna make a bet hyung" Tae said in a challenging tone

"Sure... You will buy all of us food if you lose" Yoongi said.....

"Ok and you will take all of us to Disney Land if you lose" Tae said.... Yoongi nodded think he can't defeat him.....

"You go first hyung" Tae said yoongi nodded and took his gun.... He shooted the dummy exactly on his head three times.....

"Nice shot hyung but don't you think you shot it with a little distance" Tae said making yoongi scoff....

"Oh is it than you do it on more distance" Yoongi said thinking Tae won't be able to do that....

"Gladly" He said and stood up went to the door which was quite far from the dummy and shot all the bullet in its head... Which made yoongi to curse.....

"What no way in hell.... You can't shot from this distance.... How you did this" Yoongi said with wide eyes.... Others were shock too.... Because yoongi is known to shot from the longest distance.... And Tae just won against him.....

While kook was smirking....

Next chapter....

"Why you didn't took your medicine " Baekyun said glaring at Tae....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

Tell me how it was.... Hope the story is not getting too long......

My answer....

I don't stan others but had watched txt and blackpink.....

Other question....

Are you a vegetarian or non vegetarian.....

Do vote

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author