a knot built up in your stomach.

your muscles tensed up.

you reached your high and came in druigs mouth.

he brought his head back up and connected his lips with yours. his body hovering over you between your legs and you could feel his erectjon growing on your thigh.

without breaking the kiss, you removed his shirt, only having to seperate your lips to lift the shirt over his head.

his abs were showing and you were admiring every inch of his body.
your hands tugged at his pants and he helped you take them off.

you flipped him over and began to suck on his neck.
your hand trailed down his body as you sucked on the sensitive skin below his jaw.

your hand found his hard cock and he grunted as you glided your hand over it a couple times. you smirked to yourself.

"are you okay with this?" you asked him. he nodded and you lowered yourself down to his cock.

your lips made contact with the tip and you circled your tongue around it teasingly. he moaned quietly as he threw his head back. so you took his full length into your mouth.

you began bobbing your head up and down and sucking at his cock. you looked up at him and his head was thrown back.

his hips bucked upwards as you pumped the part that couldn't fit in your mouth with your hands. he pushed your head down, causing your eyes to water and your throat to close as you gagged.

he was a moaning mess but was trying to be quiet so no one could hear.

you felt his dick twitch in your mouth, so you kept sucking. taking his full length down your throat causing you to gag again. this sent him over the edge.

his hips bucked up and his eyes rolled as he released his warm load into your mouth. the cum slid down the back of your throat.

you brought yourself back up to lay next to druig. he pulled the blankets over both your naked body's.
his arm wrapped around you as he placed sweet kisses on your lips and neck.

"you have no idea how long i've waited to kiss you" he mumbled against your neck as he placed more kisses on it.

"how long?" you asked. he came back up from kissing your neck to look into your eyes.

"since the very first day i met you" he whispered. you smiled and connected your lips with his.

"so what does this make us?" you asked with a whisper. he looked down at you. thinking for a second.

"i guess this makes us together, huh?" he asked. your smile grew.

"yeah, i guess" you bit your lip with a smile.

-•-

400 AD
GUPTA EMPIRE

druig and y/n's relationship blossomed.
they were yet to tell their fellow eternals about their relationship as they wanted to enjoy the peace and quiet, and quite frankly it wasn't anyones business about their private life.

they always snuck off for some private time and spent a lot of nights sneaking into each other's room.

ajak knew. ajak always knew. she's highly intelligent. but she's also caught them having sex one night when everyone was suppose to be at a party, so that was probably what gave it away. she promised not to tell anyone and as always they trusted ajak.

right now, the eternals were gathered around as they watched their friends, sersi and ikaris, get married.

druig stood behind y/n. one of his arms sneakily rested on her hip while his other hand held hers.

as sersi and ikaris closed the space between their lips, druig bent down to y/n's ear.

"that will be us one day, my love" he whispered loud enough for only her to here. a smile grew on her face. he planted a gentle kiss on her cheek.

druig was always so gentle with her. as if she was a fragile flower petal.
he hated everyone, except her.
she, as always, spoke to no one, except him.

while she's spoken to ikaris, thena, and ajak in the past, she's never spoken to sersi, sprite, kingo or the rest of the eternals. they are yet to hear her voice even once.
she'd hum as a response when they spoke to her.

one of druigs favourite things about her was that she'd come to him to vent. and he'd listen so carefully.

one of her favourite things about him was the way he would always keep an eye on her from a distance.

whether it be kingo having a one sided conversation with her.

or she'd be laughing with ikaris.

or making human food with sersi.

he was always nearby.