chapter 12

Trigger warning. This chapter isnt for people who cant Deal with themes Like SA!. I know thats a really rough chapter so please think twice before Reading it. Stay Safe !!

The Rest of the day was pretty normal. Nothing much happened. The next day you woke up and saw that Parker was already gone. He left a little note that Said that He  already left for Work. He prepared breakfast for you. You slowly stood Up and yawned. "I should call Elijah.. and Tell him that i am coming Back today..". You Said to yourself and went to the bathroom to Take a quick shower. After you finished the shower you went to the Kitchen and Took the yummy looking breakfast Out of the fridge. "No one ever prepared food for me..". You started to eat and wrote a message to parker. "Thank you so much for the breakfast.. i will head home now.. i will make Sure to call you today." You grabbed your Jacket, Put your shoes on and left the house. You head Home to Elijah and knocked on the door. "E..Elijah please Open the door." You yelled. Elijah opened the door and yawned while he werent wearing any clothes. "Babe. Dont ever dare to leave this damn House again!!" He yelled loudly and shut the door after you walked in. " I am sorry..".  Elijah looked very angry so you thought it would be the best to calm him down. "Sorry Elijah.. i know i did smth wrong..". He raised His eyebrow and grabbed me by my Hair and throwed me to the next room. It was the bathroom. "YOU SMELL LIKE THIS GODDAMN OTHER MEN. GET IN THE FUCKING SHOWER.". You got scared and looked at him. "But i already showered..". "You showered ? Where ? At this fucking House?? OH I KNOW..HE ALSO HELPED YOU WASH YOUR FUCKING PUSSY RIGHT?!". You shook your head and blushed. "No..". He grabbed you and get you in the shower. Stood right in the Front of the shower and turned on the water. It was Cold and He looked very very mad. "now wash yourself bitch.". You nod and started to Put Off your clothes. He stopped you and ripped them Off immediately. "Now wash your dirty Body.." you started to wash yourself and felt how your eyes get teary. "Can i please shower with warm water..?". He laughed and Made you Turn around. He then gave you a hard slap on your ass. "No. You were such a damn bitch you Dont deserve anything! Not even fucking food..I already called your parents and told them we are on vacation so No one will notice that you will be here ALL THE FUCKING TIME FROM NOW ON. Now Bend down and let me use you..". You looked at him with a shocked Look on your face. "W-what ? No..!" You yelled and tried to get Out of the shower but He pushed you Back again. "Give me your ass. NOW." He yelled and put Out His dick. "Please.. i am not wet.." He laughed and rubbed His dick on your Pussy. "Shut Up.. " He shoved His dick inside and started to fuck you. You cried and yelled that you want him to Stop but He didnt cared at all. You tried to Push him away a few Times but it was hopeless. After a Bit of time He came inside you and you passed Out.