Dream's Face Reveal

Dream wakes up to a warm, foul smell. He found that it was his own body, the layers of fat on his stomach contained what was thought to be gallons of sweat and grime.
                              After 3 minutes of scrolling through TikTok, he quickly realized he was hungry for breakfast. His bed squeaked in wretched pain as he got up from bed. He opened the McDonald's app on his phone and ordered 3 Big Macs, 5 Fries, and 2 Sprites. With every passing moment he felt as though he would starve to death.
                                     Finally the doorbell rang, it took yet another 4 minutes for him to pull himself out of bed. The ground thumped like an earthquake each step he took downstairs. Finally after an eternity, he opened the door to a disgusted looking delivery guy. The man flinched as he handed the bag to Dream, thinking Clay would take his arm with it. The minute the door shut, the man bolted back to his car in fear for his own life.
                            After another 10 minutes of eating, Dream was finally ready to stream his face reveal, he set up the computer and started the recording. Once his views peaked he told the audience he was about to power up the webcam, the chat ran wild with predictions of his appearance. Nobody was ready for the sight they were about to see.
                                                          There he sat, easily 400 pounds, most people were astonished the chair he sat on held the man up. His face had layers and layers of fat, at least 3 chins and eyelids that drooped down far enough to blind him. His forehead and cheeks were covered in sweat, lard, and oil. The chat ran with horrible messages, "knew it" and "HE IS FAT!?1!1?1!?".
                          The hundreds of pimples on his face didn't help his cause, "You guys are mad that I'm actually hot, I'm not even that fat. Just big-boned"
He truly believed he was in a healthy condition, his confidence dropped by the time his views tanked. His name trended on Twitter faster than the flap of a fly's wing. His ego had been hurt so he decided to take another 7 month hiatus until he needed to get some more cash.