Aegon II Targaryen - Hand Crafted by the Gods *request*

Festivities had been going on in King's Landing the last few days. Winter had officially come to an end, and we were celebrating the coming of spring. I sat with my family, my uncle Daemon on my left, my twin brother Aegon on my right, our brother Aemond next to him. I watched the people dance, gently bobbing my head to the music, getting lost in the sights before I felt a soft touch on my shoulder.

"May I come to your chambers later?" Aegon whispered to me. I smiled, moving my hand to cover my face. I turned to look at him, his eyes staring deeply into mine, before I nodded lightly. He pinched my cheek, turning away and saying something to Aemond, causing him to let out a laugh. A young man I didn't know the name of came up to the table, bowing to me.

"Princess. My name is Olivar Tarner. Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?" He asked, Aegon's attention turned back to me, studying my response. I paid him no mind, smiling at the man, standing from my chair.

"I would love to," I said happily, holding out my hand. He took it, guiding me into the sea of people. We moved to the music, occasionally bumping into others, but he held onto my waist as to make sure I didn't fall. As we slowly worked our way out closer to the edge of the mass of people, his hand trailed further down my back and he pulled me closer.

"May I ask you a question, princess?" He asked, I felt his hot breath against my ear, and my breath hitched in my throat. I nodded slowly, trying to pull away, but he only pulled me closer. "What's the price for your maidenhood? I've got a nice big castle, plenty of room for the two of us. It's yours if you wish"

His breath stunk of wine, and his grip on my waist became tighter, his fingers dug into the fabric and made my skin burn. He was drunk. I turned away, scanning my surroundings. I noticed Aegon sitting in his chair, focused on Olivar and me. He glared at us over the top of his wine cup, causing a smile to curl at the corner of my mouth. I moved back in closer to Olivar, moving his hand further down my back, resting at the bottom of my hip just above my bum.

"Well, my lord. I'm afraid you'll need to speak to my father about that" I spoke to him, pushing myself up on my toes to be close to his ear. "Or you could sneak off, and I could follow behind you. Perhaps you wouldn't have to pay for my maidenhood" I smiled at him, resting back down on my feet. He looked around before nodding and turning away from me, scurrying off through the crowd.

I turned back to look for Aegon, only he wasn't there anymore. 'Pity' I thought, before slowly making my way in the general direction Olivar had gone. I had no intention of sneaking off with Olivar, but it was so much fun to toy with men.

As I made my way to the outer corridor of the room, I found a window that overlooked Kings Landing. I loved watching the city, especially when it was getting dark. Seeing the whole city light up at night, all the shadows of people making their way through the streets, the noise that would erupt. The city came alive in the best way at night.

I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts by someone grabbing my wrist, pulling me towards a door that left the room. When I had caught my balance, quickly following behind, I realized it was Aegon.

He pulled me swiftly through the halls of the Red Keep until we could no longer hear the bustling of the festival. He slowed, peering around a corner, moving around it before slowing again, pulling me closer to him and pushing me against the wall.

"Do you think you're funny?" He said angrily, his hand moving to grip my face, making me look at him. I did my best to smile at him, my eyes looking from his lips, back to his eyes. He had such a beautiful face.

"I think I'm quite a laugh" I said through clenched teeth. His lips closed tightly, and his hand left my face, grabbing onto my arm again, leading me through the never ending halls of the keep. We eventually made it to my chambers, he pushed the door open, roughly shoving me inside. I stumbled, catching myself on a table nearby.