Disha realised and grew nervous. She looked at prachi nervously who signed her to calm down.

PRACHI: ma it's time to reveal the truth now.
She nods and left upstairs.

ALIA: What's left now?

MISHTI: Better shut up or else before prachi kill you I'll myself kill you. Because after knowing about your true colors, I truly feel like killing you.

ALIA: How dare you talk to me like that?

She raised her hand to slap mishti but sunny held it and twisted it badly.

SUNNY: don't you dare to even touch her, bloody slut.
He twisted her hand more which made her shout in pain. And then he pushed her. Alia was rubbing her hand and glaring him.

Pragya came back with some papers and confidently stood in front of abhi.

PRAGYA: just now you were claiming yourself as my husband isn't it?

ABHI: What do you mean by claiming? I'm your husband

PRAGYA, laughs: you and husband (laughs again) do you even know the meaning of husband? ( now angrily) do you even know about the relation between a wife and husband? Do you even know the purity of this relation? Oh..yes How will you even know when you have spent most of you life with your that slut girlfriend tanu and not with your wife, isn't it? And now asking me to show you respect? You are not worth of it abhi. You are not worth of it.

Abhi was shocked seeing her this side.
ABHI: pragya what are you saying? Please dont say like this.

PRAGYA: why shouldn't I? And you know what abhi, you are just not capable of being a husband. You are a black spot on the name of husband. You can never be a good husband but just a rubber band of your daughter and sister. The way they want to use you, you let them. You know what abhi you are the biggest fool I have ever seen. And one more thing I'm no more you wife!!

Saying so she threw the papers on his face shocking him to core. He read the papers and was shocked to see his sign on them and then got shattered when he saw that pragya's sign was also thier on it. The date was of few months back and that means now they are legally divorced.

ABHI, shocked, shattered: no.. No.. This.. This can't be happen.. You are mine pragya.. I.. I'm. Your hus..

PRAGYA, shouts: you can never be my husband.

Abhi was hurt. Very hurt.

PRACHI: what did you thought Mr. Mehra, that as always you will hurt my maa and then asked for forgiveness and she will forgive you? No Mr. Mehra a big hell no. (To rhea) what did you thought I agreed for your deal because I wanted maa and Mr. Mehra to be together. No rhea you are fool to believe me. I agreed for the deal just for my own motive and that was to let maa stay with Mr. Mehra for few days so that she can make him out from all the problems. And then we can take revenge from him in our style.

The fools and mishti were shocked with the new revelation.

PRACHI, to alia: now you slut tell me whether you will sign the divorce papers or not.

ALIA: never I said n I won't sign them ever.

She unlocked the lock of the gun and asked again but alia was adamant.

ALIA: what do you think, I'll get scared of you? No way prachi! I know you can't do any such thi..

Before she could complete prachi shoot her on leg. She fell on the floor crying in pain holding her leg. While now each and everyone was shocked. They didn't expected prachi to shoot her.

PRACHI, sitting on her level said dangerously: I already told you, I have another face as well. You are unaware of it. Talking seriously, I'm dealing with you in a very polite manner don't force me to show you the devilish version of mine. Sign the papers or else I wont hesitate to kill you

RHEA: Prachi have you completely lost your mind. What are you doing??

She tried to move towards but prachi shoot near her legs. Abhi shouted at her and prachi repeated the same action.

PRACHI: don't you guys even dare to interrupt me. I won't hesitate before killing you guys. I'm expert in using this gun and you slut, will you sign or not or should I just kill you and end your freaking chapter.

Alia was hell scared now so she agreed to sign and signed the papers. Prachi asked mishti to do her first aid and she did that.

Prachi handled the papers to dishrub who were extremely happy.

DISHA: you kept your promise prachi. You actually United us. Thankyou bacha thankyou so much.

She kissed her forehead and them dishrub shared a tight hug.

None of them knew that aryan was watching everything from upstairs.

DISHA: where is aryan?

She asked as she didn't noticed him. Something strikes in alia mind and she smirks..

Alia:

___________________________________

How was the update?
What's cooking in Alia mind?

Bye..