Chapter 26 The mushroom monster.

Zacznij od początku

"Ah, I see," I said.

While we were walking we saw Diana with her friends.

Diana glared at us, especially at Y/N.

Y/N was gonna greet Diana but she quickly walked faster not making Y/N greet her.

Y/N felt hopeless when Diana avoid her.

"Y/N is everything alright? We can talk-" I said before, cutting myself talking.

Y/N glared at me. "Is there any chance I can talk to her without making her avoid me?" Y/N said with a painful tone.

I felt tragic when Y/N said the words to me.

I didn't say anything just hugged Y/N tightly making her feel calm.

Y/N hugs me back I can feel her hands gripping my clothes.

"Why it is so hard to talk to her..." Y/N said.

"Everything is gonna be all right Y/N you must find a way to solve your problem with Diana," I replied fo her.

Y/N stopped hugging me and pulled me gently.

"But! How? She always avoids and ignores me when I'm trying to talk to her." Y/N respond to me.

"It feels like I'm starting to lose my friend..." Y/N said with a hopeless tone.

"Y/N you and Diana are still friends but remember real friendship always has an argument and agreement with each other," I explain to Y/N.

"You must rely on yourself Y/N," I said while holding her shoulders.

Y/N didn't say something and saw her warm smile again on her face.

"Thanks, Professor Ursula the words you said to me made me not give up on myself," Y/N said.

"No need to thank me Y/N. I'm very happy to see your smile again." I said.

Aurora Pov

I was with the red team they said they were gonna show me something that will make me shocked.

I went inside their dorm and noticed Sucy sitting at her table doing something.

I crossed my arms and looked at Akko. "So Akko what are you going to show me?" I asked her.

Akko glanced at me brightly. "Let me introduce you to..." Akko said while pulling Sucy away to her table.

When Akko pulled Sucy away to her table I saw a tiny mushroom has arms and feet the mushroom has a weird face one eye and crazy sharp teeth.

"Clarence!" Akko said with a bright tone.

"Can we not name it sounds stupid?" Sucy replied to Akko.

"Nope! I already named him!" Akko said.

"What if the mushroom is a girl, not a boy?" Lotte responds to Akko with a worried tone.

I was very shocked and speechless at the mushroom Akko introduced to me.

"Akko do you think making a mushroom alive is illegal in the school?" I asked Akko.

Akko looked at me with a confused expression. "Huh? What do you mean Aurora?" Akko replied to me.

I sighed and walked closer to Akko. "I mean making an experience inside the dorm can be one of the rules of this Academy," I explained to Akko.

"It can also harm the Academy making this kind of stuff..." I added while looking at the alive mushroom.

Akko noticed I was glaring at the alive mushroom. "Come on Aurora I just wanna show Clarence not blaming him for the school rules," Akko replied to me.

"I understand what you said Akko but you guys might end up in detention again," I responded to her.