The Moonstone's ( new oc's)

They are Marilyn and Andrew, they live in the garden most recognized for its beautiful decoration of precious stones (:v) 

Marilyn:

Marilyn is friendly, talkative, determined, courageous, strong,  loves to sing and dance and is the future garden leader.

cowardly she? please, she tastes danger.( she have Kagome Higurashi vibes)  

Andrew:

Andrew is a little quiet but if you get to know him well you will realize that he is nice, he likes music and sings from time to time.

Andrew worked for Moriarty before because he didn't know what Moriarty's plans were so he quit. 

-They met when Andrew was  new in the garden, Marilyn was the first to welcome him and help him with anything (at the time she wouldn't admit to being in love with him when in fact she was).

At first, Andrew thought he didn't need Marilyn's and others' company as much because he doesn't like to draw attention to himself. However, the first time he saw Marilyn, he felt butterflies in his stomach.

 As time went on they became closer and Marilyn got to know Andrew better and he got to know her better, a kind of connection emerged between them

they have had bumps in the road and together they have learned to get out of the nets that entangle them, but Andrew is the most affected.

However, Marilyn is the only one who understands him, his parents are not with him, he has no friends so it was difficult to find someone reliable.  

Marilyn, unlike her other friends, feels safer talking to Andrew about more serious topics and occasionally goes to him when she is feeling down because he is her emotional support just as he is with her.

also they are Liam's parents :D 

I first wanted to give an little introduction to his parents so that they know Liam's origins 

( possible desing with clothes) well the Marilyn one convinced me but I think the Andrew and Liam ones have changes.

the song ¨love me like you do¨and ¨i need your love¨  I think it could be for them, in fact while I was doing this I listened to it. 

well this is the only thing I have for now but of course I have more in mind for them but if you have a question you can ask and if you can vote and comment if you like it or not, this helps me to know how it is or if I should improve on something so please do not overlook this.