"Sienna," I say and nod in greeting, "always a pleasure."

SiennaSiennaSienna.

Her name sounds so good on my tongue.

I purposely didn't wear my suit jacket. The last time she kept gazing at the serpent curled up my chest, so I left two buttons of the dress shirt open today for her to see even more of me. I want those baby pink nails of hers to run all over it. I want her to stare at it for so long that she memorizes it by heart.

She clears her throat. "Lincoln," she rasps, "follow me."

I head toward the elevator with her, and as soon as those doors close, just the two of us inside, I inhale deeply, trying to keep my thoughts about her at bay. She's as far away from me as possible, and yet it feels like I'm right behind her, pressed up against that perfect tight ass. I push the thoughts out, but they remain. I'm imagining her back pressed against my chest, my hands running to the hem of that short skirt to push up it. Would she be wearing lace? Is she a lace girl, or cotton? I'd love to see her in lace. Red. Just like that tank top.

She clears her throat again when the elevator doors open, and she's making an effort to walk as fast as she can to her office, ignoring some of her employees that send awkward glances her way. When we're alone, she shuts the door behind her and darts around to the other side of her desk, as if that would stop me from shoving all of those papers to the floor and slamming her down right on it.

"I take it that's the contract?" She points to the envelope beneath my arm before I nod. "I'm assuming you need to make revisions?"

I sink into the leather chair and give her a tiny smile, crossing one of my legs over the other. "Just one. Section four, clause two."

She gulps. Loudly. I know it's because she added that to the contract recently, if not as soon as she met me. "What about it?"

Opening up the manilla envelope, I flip through the pages of the contract until I find the correct section and pass it over to her. Penelope wrote in red the revisions I wish to make.

II. Romantic Relationships.

All consenting sexual and romantic relationships between a client and/or employee and their subordinate must be disclosed. The subordinate has the right to terminate employment and/or contractual agreements if such events transpire.

She brings those hazel eyes of hers to mine, filled with nothing but curiosity and confusion. "Why did you need to make revisions to this?"

I shrug and lean back more in the chair, folding my arms behind my head. "In case."

"In case of what?"

I know she's not this naive. She can't be a billionaire and be this clueless. Sienna wants me to admit exactly why I'm revising this clause, but I won't give her the satisfaction. Not yet. Plus, I don't want her to end the contract between us if for whatever reason I'm crazy and she actually doesn't want to rip my clothes off as much as I want hers. "If I'm here going over your projects with you and a cute employee walks in that I want to get to know better, I'm certainly not going to want our contract to be over between our companies."

"Oh," she replies and darts her eyes down to the desk like she didn't think of that as being a possibility, "right. Not a problem. That can be revised."

I nod and lean forward to place the rest of the contract on her desk. Her breath catches, a sharp inhale that travels straight to my dick. I play it off and smile before I say, "What? Am I scaring you?"

"No," she says pointedly, "I just—"

Knocks on the door interrupt us before Sienna sighs and waves her in. The petite blonde from yesterday, her assistant, grows wide-eyed when she sees me, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks.