❤️Mistakes❤️

Smut warning

Slight kink

Lazy asf

Original AU
___________________________

Douma's POV:

"Akaza-dono!~ why so grumpy all the time?~" I was on a usual tormenting Akaza streak when my head was blown off by the short man.

"Don't disrespect.... Your superiors.... Akaza..." Kokushibo's deep voice scolded Akaza, making a noticeable irk mark apear on his forehead.

"Whatever..." Akaza mumbled as he turned to walk away, and I was suddenly dashing after Akaza, following him to his room.

Just as he was about to close the door, my hand stopped the door as I slipped in, closing the door and locking it after me as I walked in.

"Douma what the hell are you doing here?! Get out damnit!" The manlet (✨) yelled. I didn't say a word, but something dragged me towards the short male, and I soon knew where this was going so I started to smirk.

Akaza's POV:

The door didn't shut when I went to shut it, and I already knew someone had stopped it. Then it silently closed after the strange figure. I slowly turned around and looked up into rainbow eyes, finding the last person I wanted to see.

Douma.

"What do you want creep?" I scoffed seeing stupid fucking pretty face.

"I'm not sure myself Akaza-dono... but-" I was suddenly being pinned down on my own bed, eyes wide in shock to find that bitch on top of me.

"Get off me right now you- you- whore!" I glared at him, trying to ignore my slight stutter.

"Why should I? I would quite like to know why you stutter Akaza-dono." Douma giggled seductively, making me let out a slight huff of air, I was clearly annoyed. But as I went to shove him off of me, I ran into one of his knees. A dull pressure on my crotch was placed, making me growl slightly, fighting back quiet noises threatening to escape my throat. "What's this? Is Akaza-dono possibly enjoying this small amount of contact?" Douma smirked it me , "where'd you get that idea?" I glared back up into his eyes, wishing that the pressure would stop- but yet I wished it didn't. "We'll just saying you haven't moved your dick away from my knee gave me a few hints.~" My eyes widened as I realized he was right, and I could in fact move away from the limb giving me this feeling... but yet I didn't.

"How dirty Akaza-dono, I never thought you would ever act this way!~ Especially with me...~" Douma smirked as his face got noticeably closer to mine. I felt my face heat up, a new red color being placed on the pale striped cheeks.

He then pressed even harder into my crotch, making me moan, as I suddenly turned rock hard. Douma seemed taken aback, his knee lessing the pressure a bit while his eyes widened. "My my~ is my Akaza-dono that desperate?" He slowly loosened the teal rope holding up my pants, slipping his hand beneath the white fabric. He started to jerk me off at a steady pace, I tried my best to muffle to sweet noises coming from my mouth. Douma clearly disapproved of this, and started to speed up his pace, making it harder for the smaller demon to stop the sweet noises from betraying him.

"What sweet sounds you make for me~ it would be a shame if you tried hiding them from me.~" Douma smirked while he continued to pick up the pace, jerking him off roughly.

"Admit it, you love this~ if you do I can make you feel so much better darling.~" Douma smirked at the male, waiting for a reply.

"F-Fuck off." I stuttered threw gritted teeth.

A harsh pump was delivered to my member making me let out a startled moan. "Wrong answer~ we don't lie here~ Muzan-sama disapproves of lying, no?~"

"I'm n-not lying asshole." He stuttered out his breathing a little unsteady from the treatment he was receiving.

"Okay then! Sorry if you don't like this I won't do anything more!~" The asshole the got up, and was about to open the door, to leave me before a finish.

"D-Damn it, where do you think your going? Fine I like it! Just at least let me get to a finish..."

In a instant Douma was on top of me once again, continuing where he left off. I was able to constrict the moans threatening to escape my throat. "Akaza-dono is this not enough? You seemed to of been able to get yourself under control... can I help you out here? I know a few ways to make this feel better for both of us!~"

Douma POV:

The urge I had to fuck this short man underneath me was almost unbearable- I had been waiting for this ever since I met him. To see his pretty fuck face from underneath me, as he moaned in pleasure with each thrust. I was impossibly hard at the thought of how he would look after he agreed.

"Well.... As long as you don't take my ability to walk- we have a meeting tomorrow- and no hickies. I don't wanna wear something different- it's gonna be hot outside tomorrow night."

(I know if I was reading this I would probably want to punch my for cutting smut off a little but- I'm lazy so 🤷‍♀️)

Time skip after preparing

3rd person POV:

"You ready Kaza?" Douma said while lining up. The (current) dominate male, waited for his inferior to allow him to finally get the pleasure the rainbow eyed male craved for months on end.

"Ready as I'll ever b- Ugh~~" he moaned out quietly as Douma slowly pushed into him. A slight grunt coming from the tall male. He waited for his signal to move, but he got it almost immediately. But he noticed Akaza didn't even adjust around his size. Making the top male worry, "Akaza are you sure?"

"D-Douma please move~~" he looked into the blondes eyes, honey-yellow eyes burning with a deep lust.

Douma started to slowly move, feeling Akaza's insides taking him in greedily, he started a slow pace.

"Faster~~ please- Ugmmhh.~~" Douma was still wonder why Akaza hadn't given himself time to adjust, when something clicked in his head.

"Ohh~ I never took you for a masochist Kaza.~" Douma smirked madly at this as he started to go at a faster pace, sweet moans leaving the male from under him.

The room was filled with sounds of moaning and skin slapping against skin, and Douma picked up the pace to try and find the sweet spot. He was about to start jerking Akaza off again to overstimulate him, but then he hit a certain nerve bundle, the prospate of the striped male.

"Found it!~~" He chucked seductively, starting his fast pace again, nailing the loser's prospate with every thrust.

The short male under him was a moaning mess, before Douma started to abuse his nipples with one hand and his mouth, while the other started stroking his dick, trying to make him feel the most pleasurable he had ever in his life. Overstimulation happen almost immediately, the striped male hitting his climax almost instantly, loudly moaning as he came all over the 2 of them before sighing back with pleasure. But soon realized the other male had not stopped once at his pace.

Of course he wasn't at his climax yet.

(Insert 2 more rounds of smut here)

The younger male came deep inside the striped body, before pulling out of the used hole.

"T-Tired?" Douma breathed out, exhausted from trying to make the short male feel good. He noticed almost immediately the older had lost his voice, and the blonde chuckled. Walking out of the room before starting a bath.

1304 words- YOUR WELCOME

it wasn't in much detail speaking it's my first time ever attempting to write smut so- yeah

GO LEAVE REQUESTS ON THE PAGE OR ELSE 📸🫵