Your favorite crime

Wilhlem:
Wilhelm's eyes slowly opened, facing his one and only, his love, he stared at the boy laying in front of him in aww, "why does he have to be so damn gorgeous" Wilhelm thought to himself and then rubbed the boys temple lightly.
Simon woke up, and smiled, Wilhelm smiled back, he loved Simon's smile, his gaze, just everything.
"Good morning" Simon said in a raspy voice, stretching a little bit,

"Morning love" Wilhelm responded looking into Simons eyes, just then Wilhelm heard a buzz coming from his desk.

"Shit that must be my mom" Wilhelm sighed, Simons face flashed with disappointment, and Wilhelm caught it,

"What's wrong?" Wilhelm asked immediately getting worried, "Nothing just wanted to spend a little longer with you" Simon said and that made Wilhelm blush, "Ok a couple more minutes" then leaned in to kiss Simon and their lips connected, Simon deepened it but pushing harder, Wilhelm liking his eagerness let Simon in his mouth, he felt the curly haired boys tongue search his mouth and their tongues swirled with each other. After a couple minutes, Wille disconnected the heavy makeout session and gave Simon one last kiss before sitting up, Simon whined. Wilhelm really didn't want to stop but his bitch of a mother wouldn't stop spamming his phone.

Wilhelm grabbed his phone and opened it, " 108 missed messages from " MaMa " it read, " God damn" Wilhelm thought and opened the message app, and Wilhelms heart dropped to his stomach, tears reached his eyes and then he looked quickly at Simon. His head raced, and everything he had done, what he said, what he did to be with Simon, didn't matter, his dream life was smashed into bits when he read the messages, "You will never go to Hileraska again "

Simon:

Simon stared at the sudden panicked prince sitting up in his bed, he made eye contact with him,

"Wille, what's wrong?" Simon asked his heart beating faster scared of the answer

" Mother is taking me out of Hileraska" Wilhelm said with an immense sound off sadness and hatred. Simons heart stopped, What in the fuck is wrong with that women???? Does she not want to see her son happy? Simon immediately sat up and hugged Wilhelm,

" They can't do that!!" Simon cried and Wilhelm shook his head,

"I hate her" Wilhelm said pulling away from the hug, his face red

" I fucking hate my mother" he said a little louder, tears rolling from his eyes, Simons heart ached, seeing the prince this mad and this upset,

"She can't control my life" Wilhelm said and got up from the bed, he started to change into actual clothes,

" What are we gonna do?" Simon said, he selfishly wanted Wilhelm to know they were in this together by saying  "we" Wilhelm pulled on a grey hoodie and looked at Simon.

" Kill my mother would be the most amazing option but i don't wanna spend my life in prison and I'm not that crazy " he said, Simon wanted to think that was a joke but he wasn't sure with the cold and dark expression on his lovers face.

Simon wanted to help Wille, he wanted to make this chaos all go away, all the pain, all the fear and uncertainty he wanted to leave. He wanted a perfect life with Wilhelm, without the sex tape or his sister sleeping not only with his bully but also the one who filmed him and Wilhelm, everything he wanted to just go away, but right now that couldn't happen, their perfect life keeps getting put on hold, when will we ever get a break? Simon thought to himself.

omg it's bad ik, sorry loves!! Ik this is chaotic but I'm tired lol, hope it's ok!!