Nail: Don't you mean "In-Saiyan"

Piccolo: ...

Nail: No?

Piccolo: No.

Nail: Okay, so what now??

Then, Gohan has brought the others, as they were now recovered from their fight, thanks to Krillin luckily holding onto Senzu Beans....

Gohan: Mr.Piccolo, I brought them here.

Yamcha: Yup, so where's-

Piccolo picks Project S up and for them to realize it...

Yamcha: Oh, you got it.

Krillin: Sweet, how about you finish the job Piccolo-

Piccolo: You guys are taking him to Bulma and have her physically check on him.

Krillin: ...Are you okay?? Did you hit yourself in the head-

Piccolo: No, I did not, I said what I said.

Krillin: Oh...okay.

Trunks: Wait what?? What are you talking about??! Why you want us to take him to my moms?? He literally tried to kill us!

Yamcha: Yea, and look what he did to the city!

Piccolo then shows them the side of his face...

Krillin: WAAAH!!!

Yamcha: Holy crap!!

Trunks: N-No...No way..!

Gohan: ...H-He's...an android?!!?

Piccolo: Yea, from what I'm thinking...he may have catches here on Earth while we were over at Planet Namek...but that's my thought, Bulma probably will know about this since she knows more of Dr.Gero, so I need you to take him over her and have her check on him, if things go wrong...then just put him out of his misery, I'm going back to Kami's lookout and have a little talk with him.

Piccolo hands Krillin the body as Piccolo goes flying back to Kami's lookout...

Krillin: So Uhm...are we gonna do what Piccolo says??

Trunks: The hell we aren't!! No way in hell I'm taking this to my mother!! It's an android!

Yamcha: But is a Saiyan too!

Trunks: Doesn't matter!! Hold it still Krillin, I'm gonna slice it in half!

Krillin: R-Right, just don't cut me as well-

Gohan: Wait don't!!

Trunks: H-Huh?? What is it Gohan??

Gohan: I can't believe I'm saying this...but we gotta do what Mr.Piccolo says.

Trunks: What??! Are you kidding me Gohan?! Not you too-

Gohan: No look, just...listen for a sec! ...Look this is just my theory....what it...what if Dr.Gero built him to make him evil...I mean, Mr.Piccolo did said he somehow got here on earth while me and Krillin were at Planet Namek...so...what if he wasn't that much a threat, but Dr.Gero built him and created him like one.

Krillin/Yamcha/Trunks: ....

Gohan: *sighs* Look we don't have to take him, we can just-

Trunks: N-No, you're right Gohan...we're taking him to my mom's.

Gohan: R-Really??

Trunks: ...Now that I think about it, he hasn't harmed any civilians here, but from I seen, he only hurt some officers that were armed...so I guess that's what triggered him to go crazy.