1. Is this boy mute?

{Although the beginning will be sad, but the end will be happy, they will be together (Chaps and Bose) so do not worry can read}

Autumn was coming to an end, and a strong wind was blowing. At this time, a large number of people with their hands tied behind their backs were being led onto some huge ship that was standing on the water. They all looked very depressed, tired and miserable, and some of them had lifeless expressions on their faces. They were all dressed in old and dirty clothes that they apparently had no opportunity to change.
- Get up and go quickly already!!! - shouted loudly one of the scary men who were leading all these unfortunates into captivity.
- Please, commander, the boy is very tired, please let him rest a little bit - suddenly dared to call back one of the slaves, who were led to the deck of the ship.
- He'll rest on the ship itself! And you better stay out of it, worm, - he answered him harshly and continued speaking, looking at the poor boy, who had fallen from his legs from fatigue, almost not feeling them, and really did not know how to get up ...
-I TOLD YOU TO GET UP, OR ELSE RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO CARRY YOU ACCIDENTALLY TOSSING YOU OUT INTO THE OPEN SEA!!! - this time shouting even louder, the commander ordered him. All the slaves gasped when they heard this,
- Is he really going to be thrown out now, the poor fellow cannot walk at all - they began whispering with horror.
The boy, who had fallen as he sat on his knees with his hands tied behind his back, and hearing what his commander told him, began to try hard to get up, but his legs trembled with the intense fatigue of every attempt to raise them, even the slightest one. He had put his head down when he fell and still had not raised it, and his long hair was so thick that it completely covered his whole face, so the whole time he was sitting like that on the floor his face was invisible.
- ooh eh eh eh eh - he only made a noise every time he tried to get up, and the commander just looked at him without saying anything, only smirked wickedly and smirked quite a bit, as if enjoying his misery.
- it's pathetic, you're supposed to be a kid not some old guy who can't walk 3 meters without falling down" he started mocking him
- heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh - again he barely let out a heavy gasp the boy never looked up at his commander and did not answer him and continued to make jerks
- It's pathetic to watch a bastard who still thinks he's human after all he's done and torture a poor tired and helpless child, and I already thought you couldn't fall any lower!!! - suddenly with great contempt dared to shout it out one of those slaves who were already standing on the upper deck of the ship and had a chance to contemplate this unjust spectacle.
-WHO SAID THAT?!" - in a very loud and angry shout, the commander asked, turning sharply to face the upper deck of the ship. He scrutinized the faces of all the people, but there were so many of them that it was impossible to determine the identity of the one who shouted.
So the boy decided to seize the moment and stopped trying to get up to get some rest. He had walked many miles, so now he had no strength at all to get up, he just wanted to disappear, or to become invisible, or for everyone to forget about his existence at least for an hour, to be finally left alone and let him rest.
- whoever it is, he will get his, don't worry," he said sarcastically, looking around at all the slaves on the top deck, "I will find out who it is, and then let him beg me for mercy, and if I don't find out, then absolutely all the men standing on top now will be punished. Hearing this, none of them even flinched, all stood with unmoved faces, which made him even more furious, and he looked at the boy for a moment, pointed his hand at him, looked at the other guards and went away.
They understood this gesture-order, and approaching the child, they lifted him up, taking him under their arms, and began to carry him; at first they evidently thought that he would be able to walk somehow by shifting his legs, but from great fatigue they hardly moved; then they lifted him a little higher and so began to carry him, while his legs simply floundered in the air. When they lifted him up, his head was down, and while they were carrying him, it moved a little, as did his legs, from their movement, which made it seem as if he were dead, or asleep, or unconscious.
- Hey, are you okay? - One of the men carrying him asked, but there was no answer.
- Is he dead? - asked the second man to the first.
The first, answering nothing, tilted his ear to the face of the boy they were holding, then threw his head back and said
- No, he is breathing, but his breathing is very slow and weakened... Maybe we should tell that to the commander and he'll let us improve his condition somehow. - A little naively asked.
The second one: *looked at him like he was a naive fool.* - I see you're new here," he muttered back, rolling his eyes sarcastically.
First: Why? Isn't it important to the commander that at least the youngest be in good and healthy condition, because then they will be more in demand for physical work from the customers?
The second one: WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND THAT HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR WELL-BEING, HE ALREADY HAS A LOT OF PROFIT FROM THE PAST SALES, SO HE STOPPED CARING ABOUT THE HEALTH OF EVEN THE BEST SLAVES FOR SALE A LONG TIME AGO!!! - he shouted nervously.
First: but...
Second: NO "BUTS" , I'M ALREADY SICK OF YOUR NAIVETY, HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THIS JOB?!
First: well, just me...
Second: though no, don't tell me, I don't care, I'll just ask the commander to give me another, more mature partner, look, - *points finger at the entrance to the ship* - see? While we're standing here with you, wasting time taking care of a child who might be about to die, all the other guards have already managed to take away a very large number of slaves!!! If this keeps up, we're either going to get a pay cut or fired, so gOoDbYe *releases the boy's hand*.
First: H - HEY WHY YOU...?
Second: Don't you get it yet?! I'm going to help others manage the remaining slaves and find a replacement for you, and if you want to go in caring mommy mode, let's do it without me, okay? Good luck, don't forget to keep feeding him and giving him something to drink, and then give him WILL at all," the second replied sarcastically and angrily to the first and left him alone with the baby, whom he continued to hold with one hand, the little fell on his shoulder in a semi-standing position as soon as the second let him go.
First: *stands with a face frozen with surprise, watching his former partner walk away* suddenly the boy stopped breathing for a few seconds, and then abruptly and tensely took a deep breath, taking in a lot of air in his lungs. The guard felt the boy's chest rise and fall at the same moment because the child was leaning against the man's body. Feeling this and the suddenly revived breath of baby, the guard came to his senses, lowered his head and looked at his face, it was already half covered in thick hair, after the boy fell on his shoulder *raised his other free hand and removed all the hair from his face* (mentally) - wahhh, that baby... he has the beauty of an angel!!! And even still, the commander doesn't care about his condition? Or maybe he just didn't see his face? I'm sure if he saw that pretty face, he'd let me help him.... His eyes are still closed... but he was suddenly breathing much more actively than before, but at the same time so hard... he survived... poor thing... what am I going to do with you?" - he thought in utter confusion as he looked at him.
Baby: *suddenly took a very hard sip, then started breathing more slowly again - haaaaaaah - as if suffocating from the intense thirst that had been tormenting him for a long time*.
First guard: (mentally) *ah don't care what happens, don't care what happens, I'll do it anyway!*
   He picked it up and, holding it in both arms, carried it, entering the ship almost last. The baby's head fell backwards:

When he entered, everyone looked at him in surprise: the slaves were relieved (for they were all worried about the boy), and the guards looked at him in different ways: some were skeptical, others were laughing ironically, and still others looked ...

When he entered, everyone looked at him in surprise: the slaves were relieved (for they were all worried about the boy), and the guards looked at him in different ways: some were skeptical, others were laughing ironically, and still others looked with open contempt or even anger. But no one said anything to him. And now, when the man had almost reached halfway up the second floor, suddenly the commander himself began to descend inside from the upper open window. The guard did not notice him because he entered from behind his back.
Commander: *after checking on the slaves above, he went to inspect those who remained below* and just as he came down, his gaze was caught by the one who was being looked at by absolutely all the people standing there.
- turn around! - he commanded him, for he could only see his back and could not understand why everyone was paying such attention to him.
First guard: (mentally) *this is the end! The end*, and then began to slowly turn around in front of the commander.
...
A few hours later
The ship came into motion. It was very damp and a little dark when baby suddenly came to when he felt someone gently running their hand over his tummy, as if massaging him for pain.