Marriage, every couple wants a perfect marriage, but what he did to Pallavi? forced her to marry him, he remembered and tears rolled down his cheeks.

Will someone ever come to wipe his tears...?
another strong storm which is even stronger storm than The Raghav Rao.

Pallavi was a rain, not a storm...

At night, he dressed up and went to attend the wedding .There were only a few members and bodyguards. A girl was beautifully decked in Telugu attair but she was sitting alone in the mandap.
Before he could understand, the guards pointed guns at him and a man appeared in front of him...... and said

"Mr. Rao.... Āmenu pelli chēsuko lēkapotē nuvvu kālcivēstāvu...."
(Marry her or you will be shot)

"emi..? Nikku picci pattindā?
(what? are you mad?)

Why would I marry her..? Who are you? Firstly I am a married man and secondly I would rather die than marry her....."

"calm down Mr Rao, firstly i know you divorced your wife, am I wrong...? and secondly I think you didn't want your ex-wife to die so soon, see....."

A man showed him a video call, a man was pointing a gun at Pallavi.

He shouted.....

"Enta dhairyam niku.... No, don't you dare touch Pallavi, I will kill you.... "

That men smirked......

"Mr. Rao no more words, get married or else we will kill her."

"He looked at the screen, tears rolled down his cheek, he sat down in the mandap."

He looked at the girl

"Why are you doing this, I love her, what will you get by marrying me..."

the girl didn't answer.

His heart was breaking, he was staring at the screen.... they got married. He stood up with teary eyes, the screen turned off.

The man patted his shoulder.

"Now take your wife with you and remember,take care of her, if anything happens to her, it will not be good for you and.....you know.."

Raghav nodded his head and said.....

"chalo...."

his voice was cold, he turned to leave, Hailstorm has entered his life......

"aa rahi hun ghamandi Rao...."

He freezed at his place,
he looked back,his eyes widened....
the girl lifted her veil......

there she is, his newly married wife Mrs. Pallavi Raghav Rao

"surprise Mr. husband !
Now you know what it's feel like to be married to someone you don't love, how dare you leave me like this Mr.Rao how dare you not tell me you love me...."

"pallavi..... tum...... "

He was still shocked.

"Don't bother your good for nothing little brain, that vedio call was recorded yesterday....."

she grabbed his collar.....

"Don't you know that your saree ka dukan is only adept at talking , she didn't have the brains to act on time, to feel that she loves you.....

two bodyguards removes their mask.

Raghav looked at them....

"farhad..... gorilla....
Pallavi I didn't......."

"shhhhhh enough ! you thought that Mandar is perfect for Pallavi. He is a perfect man, he can have everything a decent girl dreamed of. He can have everything Mr. Rao but not my heart..... because my heart belongs to you......

I love you Mr. ghamandi Rao , l love you

I didn't need a prince charming like in the Cinderella movie. If you consider yourself a beast then you must know that your saree ka dukan's favorite movie was Beauty and the Beast....."

"I love you too Pallavi.... always did always will...."

He pulled her in a bone crushing hug...... tears were flowing from their eyes.....

"How much we tried to find you and here you are enjoying alone in the mountains, you are so mean ghamandi Rao....."

"We are angry with you Anna, but we will talk about it later because we don't want our bhabhi to see her husband getting scold in front of her eyes."

"thank you farhad...."

He hugged them...
They left them alone.

Pallavi pointed a gun at Raghav's throat and said

"don't you ever think of leaving me Mr. Raghav Rao or else...."

He threw the gun aside and pulled her into a kiss.

"I don't think we need to go on a honeymoon, you,me, the mountains, the beautiful weather. Isn't it perfect Mr.Rao?"

she said with a wide smile on her angelic face.....

"The beast is at your service beauty...."

He picked her up and swirrled her around, the moon was shining in the sky.........

The couple were sleeping cuddling with each other, the breez was chilled but their hearts were warm with love.......

'Hailstorm: a storm of love'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

hellooo dear readers!

how was it?
do vote and leave your precious feedbacks......
happy reading
Thank you♡
~shaili