You saved him

Everyone heard the lifeboat's sound. Lucy looked at Wyatt and said "What's that?!" "It's the lifeboat..." Lucy ran to the machine and saw Flynn getting out of it. "FLYNN! Where were you and what happenend?!" "I um I killed Jessica." Wyatt was behind Lucy and said "You killed her...." Flynn was bleeding from everywere. He was almost dying. "We have to take care of you."

Lucy was with Flynn and was helping him. "Why did you do this? You almost died..." " I wanted to save Rufus and... I wanted you to have the futur you deserve with Wyatt." "Flynn... don't say that. The futur I want, the futur I deserve is with you." Lucy put her lips on his. Flynn got suprised but kissed her back. "Lucy, Flynn?" They both gasped. This voice... it was Rufus. "Rufus!" Lucy ran to him to give him a hug. "Hey what's happening?" Flynn also hugged Rufus and said "Rufus... you were dead." "Dead? Sorry for the word I'm using but the fuck?"

Lucy and Flynn explained everything to Rufus. "So Flynn you almost died to save me. Wow." "Yeah he did." Said Lucy. "Well that's super kind of you Flynn but what did I see earlier?" Lucy became red. Flynn laughed and said " Well I think you saw what you saw. Keep it for you for the moment." "Aww why can't I say it to-" Lucy interupted him. "I swear Rufus if you tell this to anyone I will kill you by myself and this time you won't come back." "Ok, ok jeez I won't tell anyone... only if you do it again." Flynn smiled and kissed Lucy. Rufus was speachless.

"Well im gonna left you two alone and go find the others." Rufus left to join the others. "Flynn... you saved him." " Lucy gave him a smile and said." I love you Flynn." He smiled but respond "Lucy... the journal is saying that in your heart you love Wyatt." She got shocked. But a smile appeard on her face. "And you said that what is in the journal isn't always true." Flynn didn't know what respond. "Well professor I have to admit that this time you are right." "I know like you told me im a genius. Now lest go with the others." Lucy and Flynn left to join Wyatt, Rufus and Jiya.

Wyatt ran to Flynn and Lucy. "Lucy, Flynn how is Rufus still alive?" "If you need to say tanks to someone, its Flynn. He went into the past to...kill Jessica. Wyatt was a bit hangry. "I told you I was gonna Do it by my own." Flynn laughed and said. "Sometimes Wyatt, you can ask for help." Rufus joined them. He went between Lucy and Flynn and whispered. "You guys should tell him." But it was the night ans there wasn't any sound so Wyatt heard what Rufus said. "Tell me what?"

Lucy didn't know what to do said on a rush."I kissed Flynn." The silence was deep. Wyatt broke the silence. "You what?..." "I kissed him... but he kissed me back, Rufus came and we kissed again. Yeah that's it."

Hey guys!!!! I really run out of ideas for this story 😭So I let you create your own end! See ya soon with a new Garcy story, and maybe my own story.