Chapter 01: Recruit Trainer

Mulai dari awal

Y/n arrived to Erwin's office and just opened the door and saw Hanji and Levi there.

Levi: "Don't you know how to knock?"

Erwin: "You should get used to it, Levi."

Y/n: "Petra said that you wanted to see me. What for?"

Erwin: "You've already recovered resources that will last for two years. And we still need more people to join the Scouts. And we need you to train the upcoming Cadets."

Y/n: "Why not Levi and Hanji?"

Erwin: "They can't leave their team unsupervised. And we need Hanji here to help the engineers to make more ODM's."

Levi: "And besides, You literally got nothing to do here."

Erwin: "The Cadet training will be at Ehrmich. We'll have someone to guide you there."

Y/n just walks out and heads to his room to get the thing's he'll need. After that, he walk out of the HQ and saw the person that will assist him to Ehrmich.

Scout: "Commander Erwin tasked me to assist you to Ehrmich district."

Y/n: "Lead on."

He hops on his horse as the two of them head to Ehrmich.

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n and the Scout arrived at the Cadet camp and the Scout went back to the Survey Corps HQ.

As Y/n walking around the camp while holding his horse's rope, he saw the Keith Sadies yelling at the cadets while asking them their name and purpose.

Trainer: "Captain Y/n!"

He turns around and saw one of the Cadet trainer.

Trainer: "We were inform of your arrival. Please follow me and I'll take you to your barracks."

She starts to walk and Y/n follows her along with his horse.

Keith: "Alright you shit heads! Starting tomorrow, your training here will be in hell! Even worst on what I always give! Because the one's going to help me train you Titan food is Captain Y/n of the Survey Corps!"

The Cadets starts to whisper to each other, thinking on who's Y/n.

Keith: "I wouldn't be surprise if you all don't know Captain Y/n. He's the new Captain that joined the Survey Corps just last year. And I'm telling you right now. Those who doesn't have the gut to push their selves to absolute limit, you can leave while you can. Because Y/n doesn't take pity. He's here to train Soldiers, not dancers."

Then they heard a loud footsteps heading towards them.

Keith: "And speaking of the Devil."

Some of the starts to get nervous while some were trying to keep their cool. Then Y/n arrived and stands beside Keith. All of the Cadets were shock that Y/n is just the same age as them.