"It's okay kook"

We stayed like this for some minutes. Then I broke the hug and cupped his cheeks with my hands. He was looking so so cute. I peaked his lips. I felt that he wanted to say something but he hesitated. "What happened bun? Do you want to tell me something?" I asked.

He got out from my hand and started to play with his fingers.

"Don't hesitate bun. Tell your Tae Tae what happened?" I asked with my soft voice.

"Pleasemakelovetometae" He said something but I didn't get it.

My eyes widen. After a minute, I understood what he said But I decided to tease him . "Bun please tell me in a human language. I can't understand your alien language" I said

"Umm.. Please make love to me Tae" He said with his small voice.

"Are you sure bun? Don't force yourself kook" I said. " Yes Tae, I am ready" He said.

"As you wish my princess" I smiled

---

𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙏

𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙀

-------------

Author's pov,

Within a second Tae pulled kook by his waist and smashed his lips on kook's, kook kissed back . Kook wrapped his hands on Tae's neck. Tae slided his hand inside kook's shirt and started to caress kook's milky skin. Kook moaned softly which sounded melodious to Tae.
Tae picked kook up in bridal style and laid him down on bed.

"Do you really want this?" Tae asked again making sure was his boyfriend really sure about this.

"Yes, I am" Kook replied.

Then Tae laid down beside kook and attacked his neck and made a dark purple hickey there. Kook moaned at the sensation. "Umm... Taeee~"

"Call me daddy, baby boy" Tae said with his deep ocean voice and bit on kook's sweet spot. "Umm Tae~"

"What I just said baby boy ?" Tae asked.

"Umm daddy~"

Kook's moans were turning Tae on. Then he pinched kook's nipple and earned moans from kook. "Ahhh~ Don't tease me daddy ~"

Then he removed kook's shirt.And then he stripped himself. Kook's eyes widen looking at his big member making Tae smirked.

"Like what you see babyboy?"

Kook nodded shyly.

"Use the pretty mouth of your baby boy" Tae said.

"Yes daddy. Junior Tae Tae is so big" Jungkook said being amazed by the size.

Tae hovered over him and started to suck on his neck and collarbone. Kook was moaning loudly when Tae started to suck his nipple. Tae was sucking his nipple like a baby and playing with another.

"Ahh~Umm~ daddy. It's feel so good~" Jungkook moaned.

After making his nipple swollen , he went down to his belly. Then he unbuckled kook's pant along with his boxer. Kook got shy and hide his face with his palm.

"Don't hide your pretty face babyboy. Let daddy see your pretty face" Tae said politely.

Kook removed his hands.

"You are so beautiful princess" Tae complimented.

Then he stroke kook's dick and then took it in his mouth and started to bobbing his head. Kook groaned loudly.

After sometimes, kook came in Tae's mouth. He swallowed it down. "You taste so delicious babyboy".

Tae took some saliva in his finger and entered one finger in kook's hole making kook whimpered in pain.

"Ahhhh Daddy~ It's.... It hurts~"

"It's ok bun , The pain will be gone soon" Tae assured.

Tae kissed him to distract him from the pain. Tae entered another finger and started to scissor him. Kook was moaning mess. Kook rolled his eyes because of the sensation. Tae took out his fingers and replaced it with his dick. Kook arched back because of too much pain. Tae stopped for giving him some time to adjust.

"Umm~ daddy~ Ahh~ Move now~"

Tae started to move slowly yet deeply making kook rolled his eyes in pleasure.

"Ahh daddy ~ move~ move faster~" Kook said aggressively .

Hearing that ,Tae started thrusting harder and faster as much as he could. Kook's moans were getting louder .

"You are so umm~ tight baby. Ahh~ fuck~" Tae groaned.

After a steamy session, they came together, while kook came on his belly and Tae came deep inside in kook.

Tae cleaned both of them and put some comfy dresses on. Then they were hugging each other while lying on bed.

"It's feel so good Bun. Thank you for this bun. I love you so much" Tae said kissing on kook's forehead who was hugging his like a koala.

"I love you too Tae Tae" Kook said shyly.

With that he snuggled more in Tae's neck.

After sometimes, Tae heard some soft snoring sounds. Then he also went to his dreamland after giving a soft peak on kook's hair.

__________________________________________

Yeah I am too shy to speak 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Thank you for your support and love 💕