But he didn't answer, and so Luca pulled something from his pocked. It glittered silvery in the dim light of the room.

I looked more closely, but when I finally recognised the item in his hand, it was already pressing against Freddies' throat.

Everyone gasped.

" LUCA PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!",

Patricia screamed, but he didn't answer.
His attention was on Freddy.
" Answer." He repeated.

" OKAYOKAY! JUST FUCKING LET ME GO PLEASE!" Freddy screamed.

Luca slowly released his bruising grasp and put the knife down, his dark eyes never leaving Freddies'.

" She was a terrible person, she killed my wife and changed her name to Emily. I just made her pay!"

" ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY???"
Luca screamed.

" what the fuck is wrong with you Freddy.."
I said while shaking my head.

" LISTEN! you need to hear me out. She killed my wife while giving her an abortion, her real name is Lydia, Lydia Jones."

Emma suddenly stopped crying and slowly looked up to Freddy.

" That.. That was the name of my old therapist.."

The blood in my vains started to freeze, my stomach turned. This whole shit couldn't be a big coincidence anymore..
Emma looked to her feet and started to whisper to herself.

" Lydia will always stand by Lisa, forever and ever.."

Freddies eyes widened.
"..Lisa? Lisa Beck?"

Now Emmas eyes turned to Freddy, they just started at each other for some time, it was only a few seconds but it felt like hours had passed.

Emma nodded.

I stood up " You know each other??"

I started to panic, my heart dropped and my stomach hurt, the host picked each individual for a reason, I just knew it.

" I- I don't know"

Emma said, she was completely exhausted.

Freddy sighed loudly

" I.. I married my wife Martha Beck about 10 or 15 years ago, she had a young daughter called Lisa. Lisa had to go to therapy.. Before we got married Martha had another husband, Leo...
He worked at the arms factory.. I think that was the place were you and I played the game..
When we left Lisa stayed with him. A few years later Martha got pregnant, we both didn't want a child so she tried to abort it..."

Freddy told us this without looking up from the floor, not even once. His voice was shaking, he was scared, but he told us the truth. I just knew it.

Suddenly Emma looked up to him, tears rolling down her grimace of pain.

" You fucking ruined my life! Fuck you Freddy! I hate you!"

After that she stormed out of the room, Patricia and Fiona followed her.

" Is anyone else here who knew each other before this?"
I said.

" Tracy and I, we worked together."
Tracy nodded.

" Sorry Balsa but I don't think that's it.. What happened?"

Luca scoffed
" Do you think I'm fucking lyin-"

" He killed his mentor...
By accident.."

Tracy said.

Luca looked at her with big eyes.

" Really? By accident?", I asked her.
She didn't answer, just looked at her feet. After a long while she croaked out a quiet "yes.."

" Tracy what the hell?"
Luca said
She slowly looked up to him.
" What? It was an accident.. And we said no more secrets, sooner or later we had to say it."

Now she looked him in the eyes, a few seconds passed in complete silence.
Luca stepped closer to her, never breaking their eye contact.
" Then tell em' about you, Trace"
He said calmly, but with a slight grin.

She looked to her feet again, swallowing and playing with her fingers. A minute passed until Jose broke the silence.

" Come on! No more secrets! We need to work together.." He said.

Tracy swallowed again before opening her mouth.

" I did some wrong too.. You know.. dangerous experiments and stuff, I'm just too curious I guess.."
Luca groaned

" Wow what a nice way of dodging the truth."

He came even closer to her, almost creeping towards Reznik, it was scary.

Another minute passed and Tracy kept quiet, Luca was right next to her, staring at her face. she avoided his gaze and still looked to her feet. Anyone could tell that his bare presence made her nervous.

When she still didn't say anything he started smirking.

" Remember all the depts you had? The gunpowder experiments?...And that fucking operation?"

She stayed quiet.

" What operation?" Freddy asked

" She designed mechanical prostheses for a freak show performer and attached it to her body. Impressive but illegal, she's not a surgeon."

Tracy finally looked up with red, wet eyes

" You know my father had depts Luca, money that his rivals wanted me to pay after he passed.. What should I have done?! Besides that I helped her! She got successful again, through me!"
She got louder towards the end and came closer to Balsa.

" I'm just saying you aren't that innocent either!?"
He screamed.

Tracy shook her head.

" When did I say I was?!"

Suddenly their argument got interrupted

" Hey hey hey stop arguing for a moment, Tracy do you remember the name of that woman?"

She looked at Mike with confusion.

" Was it perhaps Violetta??"

She thought about it for a moment and tilted her head.

" Yeah.. Violetta.. Her name was Violetta.."
she said quietly.

" I- I- I worked with her!! At the hullabaloo circus!"

" Wait... Mike?"

Margarethas Diary

I was so excited to come here, only to find out this place was full of terror.. There was no golden prize, just pain.. 
Things were already crazy, that whole story with the gardener and that lawyer, then the one between the mechanic and the prisoner.

And now it was my turn.

My old comrade stood before me, I haven't seen him in years.
I haven't heard the name hullabaloo in years either..

But today was the day.

The day Mike Morton stood before me again.
I walked towards him.

" Mike it's you! I'm so glad!"

I greeted him with a big grin and open arms but he stepped back.
Now I was confused too.. 
We weren't that close, but we were somewhat friends.. Why was he acting like this now?

" You did that.."
I frowned in confusion.

" Did what?"

" The fire"
- - - - - - - - - - - -