"Well i got my own money to by it so what"she ranted,and tried finding her wallet to find nothing but her eyes landing at the hands of Jake and saw him Holding it.

"JAKE SIM!!"

______________________

"Im scared,help me lily!"Limsu held the girls wrist tightly when she saw the man she refused to believe changed was walking towards their direction with the gaze of stern ness even from a afar.

It was 12;34 pm in the airport with their flight coming in by tonight and they have 7 more hours being together as they wait, which Limsu thought of and closed her eyes tightly.

"Even this girl your gonna bring,just to calm you down come on be more matured Haeyoon your not a kid, clinging to her mom"Limsu's face dropped, almost like her getting hurt hard by his words that deeply inside doesn't know or anyone know why it hurts.

"So what! s-she's afraid of flights,It makes her anxious about it"Lily tried defending bravely,but Somehow his gaze was blank and filled with clueless air.

He smirked and looked sharply at Limsu."then she have to overcome it herself,this will not be the first time she'll be going in a flight but soon everyday and you won't be needing her"

Jake pointed at lily,then soon held Limsu's lauggage not making a single eye contact but walked straight ahead.

"Thank you leighly,Im sure that im gonna do my best with my own care for now hoo!,wish me luck!"She exclaimed.

"Hey!, how many times do i have to inform you it's just "lily" not "Leighly" it had been ages since we first met here in new york and you still haven't got my name right"Limsu giggled and tapped her back.

"Nnnope!,im used to it now and you know it suits you better leighly!"with running away as fast like she was being chased,Lily stood frozen at her position before sighing.

"Hayss this is introverted idiot,Im gonna miss u for a while"She waves back,towards Limsu who was also waving back with her lauggage behind her.

Jumping up and down till he stepped on her own lauggage and tripped in the middle of the airport with crowded people staring at her.

"Limsu!"

"Few hours later"

6:45 pm

"Do you want something to eat"Jake asked the girl sitting next to him.

She shook her head as a no blankly and hid her face with the blanket that Lily packed for her..

"Suits yourself,stay here"As he left,Limsu closed her eyes and let's out a deep sigh after not feeling his preference's any were near.

"Good thing i have this cozy blanket. Thanks to our holy mother lily"She chuckled to herself remembering her dear friend.

She watched as the night sky turned pitch black as time passes by,scrolled through her phone and waited for Jake to come back.

She felt lonely of being the only one sitting at the corner with everyone else with their family members laughing around.

"I'm just gonna sleep that helps me"Within a blink if an eye, the girl slowly fell asleep into a deep slumber of getting comfortable..

Jake just in time came by with some microwaved food and most of all her favorite. Mint chocolate ice cream at his hands.

He looked at the scence of the girl snoring as she cuddled close towards her blanket.

"Ill call you later guys,i'll see you soon"He ended their call with each other,and slightly a smile formed at the edge of his lips.

He carefully covered her with his coat when he saw her suddenly shiver in cold,and guarded the time of their flight.

"I know they will be happy seeing you soon"..

"Mostly him"

Keutt!!

To be continued!
______________________________

SECRET CHAPTER 02;

Oct 15-2022

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE HEESEUNG!!,our Heedungie please always take care of your self,and enjoy this memorable day to once when you flipped the cake out from Jungwon's hands- i mean it's still iconic but hopefully you'll always see your more beau...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE HEESEUNG!!,our Heedungie please always take care of your self,and enjoy this memorable day to once when you flipped the cake out from Jungwon's hands- i mean it's still iconic but hopefully you'll always see your more beautiful thank you think you are,We Engene's are always here for you!❤️❤️🧡💙