"Give her time.Maybe she'll open up."

"How?What can I do?"I asked.

"You can send her an email."

"But she'll know it's me."

"Make up a name then befriend her again."

"I don't want to lie."

"You'll tell her eventually."I shook my head.I don't wanna lie to her.It will only add to my problems.I know there'll be another way.

"Fine,I'll help you talk to her."My eyes lit up as I thought of a plan.

"Nathan,I said I'll help."I grabbed my things and drove to her house.

"Nathan,what brought you here?"Mrs.Adams asked when she opened the door.

"Good afternoon Ma'am,I just want to ask if you know where Kaylee resides in New York?"

Kaylee's POV

Ugh!I'm so exhausted.I just got home from work,it's 2 o'clock in the morning and I haven't eaten dinner.I heated up last night's leftovers,ate it and went to bed.

The next morning,I drove straight to work,Thank god it's Friday!After work,I can finally watch that movie.

"Kaylee,I have a new story for you to cover."She handed me papers and I started researching.After hours of dreadful research,I was finally able to write about the massacre in Connecticut.

"Kaylee,take a break,you've been typing for 2 straight hours,aren't your hands tired?"My co-worker and friend,Margaret asked.

"I'm good,ok?Don't worry,I'm use to typing for hours.Plus,I'll be here till 3 a.m. for overtime."I informed her.

"Come on,Kaylee,it's Friday!You should relax,enjoy,party."

"You know I don't like going to bars."

"I know but can you at least loosen up a bit?What happened to you?You've changed in the span of 2 months,you're not the same Kaylee that's always happy,positive,outgoing.Did something happen while you were on vacation?"

"Nothing,it's probably just the jetlag."

"That's my other point,you only arrived two days ago and now you're back to work.Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"No."I answered plainly.

"Kaylee,whatever it is,you can tell me.That's what friends are for."

"I'm really ok,never been better."I said.

"Do you need coffee?Food?Kaylee,you're losing weight,take care of yourself."

"I am."

"No you're not,I'll be right back."Margaret left and I continued working.I think I'm coming down with something.

"Achoo!"I sneezed.

"See?Maybe you should go home.Mr.Greggs will understand.He didn't even expect you to be back until next week."

"I'm fine.I just don't want to waste my time at home sleeping."I explained.

"But that's what you need!Come on,I'm taking you home even if I have to drag you downstairs to my car."Margaret got a hold of my arm.

"Fine,let me just finish this."I said trying to type even faster.

"No.We're going home."she closed my laptop and dragged me towards the elevator.There,we came across Mr.Greggs.

"Good afternoon ladies,Miss Adams,you really should follow Miss Collins' advice.Take a rest,you can come back next week."

"Yes sir,I'm sorry."he nodded and we left.