This wasn't in my plans

Dad: Cassandra de Bois get down here !

That  was all i needed to be  pulled out  of my artistic drawing.

I ran down stairs sorry the huge stair case and I barged in the living room .

Our living room:

Cassandra: dad! I didn't know you would be back today from you're trip  ! 

I said throwing myself at him

 He lightly hugs me

Dad: no i just came back to give you a present and I will leave again

Cassandra: what ! why!

I say letting him go 

Dad: because I'm busy this month 

I humf of course  he is busy he is alwa...  I notice a boy standing awkwardly on the side of my dad in brown  ripped clothes;   I glare at him what the hell   is he doing ng here ?

Dad: ah yes this is your present 

Cassandra: .... a boy ?

Dad: yes I bought him to some awful man and since you were begging company last month there you have it 

My jaw hung low wtf!?

Cassandra: are you insane! Dad you can not BUY someone besides I wanted you're company  you are never here any more !

I cry out 

Dad: stop being an  ungrateful child besides I bought him because he was being treated badly and now you will have someone to be with you maybe you will be less cold this way ! He will go to you're  boarding school I did all the administration  I expect you to be nice to him  and give him every thing he needs now behave!

And with that he left  I was  fuming and  broken i wanted to cry but no way in hell   I would  in  front of this stranger !

I eye him up I could see a few bruises on his neck, cheek and collar bone, he was quite well built  but he looked unfed regardless those few things he was quite hot with his black hair hair and light blue  eyes .