2

Finney POV

My head was laid down during my fourth period as I heard the bell ring, 'Lunch finally' I thought to myself as I gathered my things and left.

Me and Gweny decided we would meet by the office, As I walked there; I saw Robin leaning against a wall, He seemed angry, un-fucking-fortunataly, my curiosity got the best of me, as I walked up to him.

"Are you Alright?" I asked looking at him, as to which he looked at me "Ah Finn, yeah I'm cool" he responded nonchalantly. I observed him and saw his knuckles, which seemed to be bleeding a little bit, 'I should help him out, only cause he helped me earlier' I thought to myself.

I grabbed his wrist lightly and began walking to the bathroom, which slightly startled him. "H-Hey what are you doing" he questioned me, "Your knuckles are bleeding. Shouldn't you clean them before they get infected" I stated as we walked into the bathroom.

I sat my backpack on the sink counter and got up some disinfectant equipment. "I'm fine, don't worry about it" he said trying to wave me off, "I'm helping you" I said stubbornly, causing his mouth to gape open a bit only for a soft chuckle to leave through his lips. "Alright Alright" he said as he gave in.

I grabbed a cotton swab and gently tapped it in some peroxide before placing it gently on his knuckles, he didn't flinch, or anything. I was sorta surprised and amused.

"You know you're pretty strong" I said out loud, gaining a small laugh from him. "How so?" He questioned curiously, "When my sister put peroxide on me whenever I got a wound I'd flinch and cry a bit. Plus you were able to scare off that other kid pretty easily" I said as I finished up a finger and went to another.

"Thanks, of course it took a lot of work to get here though" he said, I swore for a second. I saw a bit of sadness in his eyes, but maybe it was my imagination.

We sat in a akaward silence for awhile, "Umm so, how'd this happen" I asked a bit curious, "A random wanna be thought he could take me. Fucking dumbass" he said, the last part in a mutter.

I slightly laughed at the comment causing him to look at me before smiling slightly, "You know, you're kinda weird. Many would look at me and go the other way" he stated truthfully.

"Yeah? Well you're not very normal either" I said with a small smile before finishing wrapping up his hands. "There, they should be good now" I said before placing the things back in my backpack.

"Thanks, you're really good at this" he said causing me to nod, "Oh? I'm a bit clumsy so my sister made sure I bring it all the time" i explained to him slightly tapping a finger on my leg, 'Speaking of which' I thought to myself before looking at the time.

"Crap I'm supposed to meet her ten minutes ago, I'm sorry I gotta go. Um see you later though" I said before running out.

3 POV

"Wait-" Robin didn't get to get out his words since Finney had already left, "Thanks" Robin mumbled slightly, he looked at his hands. "I wish I could've talked to him a bit longer" Robin said to himself before sighing.

'Though I should be at that other kids ass for challenging me, should've broken his neck' Robin thought to himself before walking out and walking down the hall.

He spoke came across two of his friends, one with long blonde curly hair, who was about 5'10 and seemed to have a permanent scowl on his face, His name is Vance Hopper another was a boy with short silky black hair, his name is Bruce Yamada and he was about 5'8 with a gentle look.

"What fight did you get into this time" Vance asked as he looked at Robin hands, Robin tsked at his words "I wouldn't even call that shit a fight, that kid couldn't even but a scratch on me" Robin said causing Bruce to sigh while Vance slightly laughed before they begin walking.

"Hey, have y'all seen the new kid?" Robin asked to which both thought about it, "Umm Gwen Shaw?" Bruce questioned, "No" Robin responded, "Then I think I herd her mention something about a brother, umm Film, Fins, Finn, Yeah Finney" Bruce said as he had to think about the name for awhile.

Robin nodded at the mention of the name, "Yeah him, he's pretty chill" Robin said causing both friends to pause and look at him.

"What?" He asked as he stopped walking as well, They looked at each other before looking at him again, "Dude, are you ok?" Bruce asked with a slight worried expression.

"Huh?" Robin asked confused, "You thinking someone is "chill" happens once and every three million years" Vance said only causing Robin to roll his eyes as they begin walking again.

"He must be chill if you say so. Plus if he's anything like his sister, then he definitely is" Bruce said to which Vance had to think about it for awhile, "Hmm, I'll see for myself I suppose" Vance said as he stretched his arms.

"So, who's getting lunch today?" Robin said causing them to go silent, "Not It!" Robin and Vance said at the same time, as Bruce came in a little late.

"Come on again??, You guys know how long those lines are" Bruce said, "Welp, we wish you luck" Robin said patting his back holding back laughter, "You snooze you lose" Vance said sticking his hands in his pockets.

This only casues the male to groan in dismay, as they had finally made it to the lunch room. Bruce went to the lunch line so he wouldn't have to be the last.

Robin scanned over the lunch room before he spotted Finney as he was sitting with his sister, "Hey, let's sit over there" Robin said as he began to walk to the table without waiting for a response.

Vance began following him, "Yeah sure, thanks for asking" Vance said as a smart reply. Robin only rolled his eyes as they got close to the table.