𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘜𝘛

Once again I stood up way to fast to go answer the front door, I had invited my boyfriend over just to watch some movies and hang out since he had been busy with interviews recently but now I couldn't even move

Once again I stood up way to fast to go answer the front door, I had invited my boyfriend over just to watch some movies and hang out since he had been busy with interviews recently but now I couldn't even move. My vision was blurred and I was super dizzy.

I felt myself start losing my balance, I slowly sat down on the floor but half way down I just collapsed. I completely was passed out and forgot all about Mason outside waiting for me.

*Mason's pov*

I knocked on Y/n's door excited to see her, her mom answered the door and gave me a sweet smile. 'Hey Mason, Y/n's in her room.' I smiled back at her, 'Thank you!' I quickly walked upstairs to her bedroom.

It seemed very quiet which was confusing because usually she sprints downstairs to come see me straight after I knocked. Maybe she hadn't heard me.

I walked into her room and saw her laying on the cold floor, I dropped all my stuff including my phone and shut the door behind me. I leant down next to her and started slapping her cheek gently. 'Y/n wake up!' I ran downstairs and got a glass of water.

I ran back up and shut the door behind me again, I chucked the water all over her making her open her eyes.

*Y/n's pov*

I suddenly felt freezing cold water go all over me making me wake up, I opened my eyes and saw a nervous Mason kneeled down next to me. I gasped and jumped on top of him. 'Babe you're all wet!' I laughed and pulled away, 'Thank you for helping me wake up, I missed you!'

I jumped on top of him again and he just huffed and held me close to him. 'I missed you too princess.'

i've learnt that writing before i go to sleep gets me better ideas