BART 1

He was driving at a crazy speed and Patrice's words rang in his ear, "Andrew was attacked when he was outside and he got a lot of scoundrels on him and he's in a serious condition in the hospital we don't know what's going to happen, he's seriously injured according to the doctors" Oliver arrived at the hospital a few minutes later feels like hours He entered the corridor in which the operating room was located and found the situation as follows (Albertino standing next to his father, who was sitting on a chair with his head on his hands, Patrice on the floor leaning his head on his knees and Jack running around in the corridor anxiously) shouting at them, "Damn it, my brother, what happened to him" he spoke Jack “They called me from his phone and said he was in a serious condition and since we came inside.” Oliver rubs his hair tightly and says nervously, “If something happens to my brother, I’ll flip the hospital with whoever is in it.” Albertino looked at him and said, “Olver, I sit without talking.” Oliver twisted his mouth tight as he headed toward to a chair and sit silently, not for fear of Albert, but for respect for him. This is one of the rules of the Alexand family. The young man respects the old. After he sat down, Patrice approached him and said to him, patting him on the shoulder, "Olver, stay strong, Andrew is not weak to worry about." get out Andrew from the operating room, after they removed one of his kidneys and took him to a normal room. Albertino stood with the doctor talking about Andrew's condition. He asked him, "When will he wake up?" The doctor replied, "Maybe two or three hours." His family looked at Alexandre after him and said, "This time let him do whatever he wants." Taxi.” Then she entered the doctor’s room, and she says with a smile, “Hello, Bruno.” The doctor looked at her in exasperation. “First, a hundred. I told you not to call me my name while we are in the hospital. Second, when you came late.” She sat on the chair opposite him, and she says disinterestedly, “My car broke down while I was on the road and I was Look for a taxi.” He said to her, “Why are you trying to hide from me, because I understand you the most?” She sighed sadly without speaking. He said to her, “The same thing.” Isn't it right?" She said in a tone full of sadness, "She doesn't understand me. She wants me to force me into something I don't want. She tells me I know your interest. Where is my interest in this?" Then she burst into tears. Bruno approached her and took her in his arms. I'm on the surface of the earth, I won't let her force you to do anything." She smiled in between her tears, so who in this world understands her as much as that man does. They were all gathered around Andrew, he woke up half an hour ago and Patrice said to you cold as if he was saying something normal * Right Andrew, I forgot If he tells you that they removed one of your kidneys* Jack said to him, "How cruel you are, you tell him so coldly, take care of his feelings, boy, don't worry about him, Andrew, you just almost died when you were in the operating room and lost a lot of blood, and there was a doubt that your stomach had been restored." While Andrew was He raises an eyebrow as if to say "really." And especially Andrew, who everyone treats like a little kid "I almost died of fear for you baby" Andrew smiled at his brother and said "What did you do Oliver and where were you?" Oliver replied with disinterest, "I didn't do anything I just smelled air" Albertino looked at him sarcastically and said "Really" "Yes, do you?" Do you doubt this, Alberno?” He said, emphasizing the last word with a malicious smile. “Oliver, if you tell me that name again, I will kill you,” said Albert, emphasizing the last word. Albert said, “It is not that bad.” Perhaps he only loves him from one person.” Albertino shouted, “Olver, I swear I’ll kill you.” Alexandre interrupted them, saying, “I’m going to the palace to rest a little, and I want you to gather in the palace at night. There is an important meeting.” Only one, and he pushes Andrew to the wall, and Andrew gets annoyed and could have spoken had it not been for those knocks on the door and the nurse entering. She found this situation (Olver pushes Andrew to sticks him against the wall as he lays on his bed) She approaches them and says to Oliver nervously, "You, sir, are disturbing the patient. Get away from his bed, he's right." A crown to rest.” And before Oliver spoke, Andrew said nervously, everyone was surprised by her, “What is your business, you just do your homework and don’t enter what doesn’t concern you?” She lowered her head and said, “I’m sorry,” she said and ran out of the room very quickly. He was calm and sweet, Jack spoke, "What's wrong with you, Andrew? Has the incident affected you? Come on, give us back our kind Andrew." While Andrew was looking at her with great distress, he was not used to treating anyone so cruelly. She was washing the dishes after she ate dinner, so her mother entered the kitchen, approached her, and said “Why are you wearing this wide dress, Helia?” Helia said in amazement, “What is this strange question, Mom, what do you mean?” Her mother approached her and grabbed her hair, and she said nervously, “Do you think I am stupid and I don’t know these movements, you are wearing this wide dress to hide something?” Helia screamed in pain and pushed her mother as she said, "Hide what, mom, when you act on me like I'm not your daughter. I wore it because I liked it and not to hide anything in it."