pt 2

I heard a knock at my door and grabbed my back with my clothes and opened it. "Hey..." he said looking me up and down a few times. "Hii! How are you?" I asked while shutting my front door. "I'm good. Even better now." He said smiling. "Same here.." I said smiling as well. We walked out to his car and he opened and shut the door for me. He got in and I could tell he was looking at me every chance he could. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my thigh and left it resting on top of his.

We got to the restaurant we were going to and I started to get out. "No you don't open doors when your with me." He said then getting out and walking to my side. "Thank you love.." I said grabbing his hand to help me out of the car. I had a pretty bad knee injury a few months ago and was still healing but for the most part I was ok. "Your welcome darling.." he said as we walking into the restaurant. "Table for 2 please." Colby said looking at the waiter. "Of course follow me." She said. We sat down and I ordered a margarita and colny had water. We ate, that's the boring stuff to write about. Lol. We walked into the trap house and into the kitchen. "Sam!!" Colby yelled as he shut the door. "Hey man!.. and lady." He said laughing. "I do know you! I was watching your live earlier!" He said. "Kat loves your fashion videos!" He said. "That's cool!" I said. "Ok I'd love for yall to talk but I kinda need to piss." Colby said. "Well I'm headed to kats. Because I'm sure could gonna fuck the shit out of you." He whispered the last part. I laughed. Colby walked up the stairs and into his room. I followed. He went into the bathroom and I started changing into my shorts and my sports bra when colby walked out. He stoped and looked at me. "You don't need to bother changing darling.." he said in a deep voice walking over to me. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he laid me down on the bed then took his shirt and pants off. He got on top of me and smashed his lips into mine. "Hey you were in control last night... my turn." I said turning us over.
I kissed his neck as he wrapped his arms around me and uncliped my bra. Small moans left his mouth as I went lower leaving hickeys on his stomach. I looked up at him. "Kyla quit teasing me!" He said. I pulled his boxers down and started sucking on his tip. "Oh shit." He said. I stopped and went back up to his lips and he flipped us over. "I like being on top." He whispered in my ear. I giggled but stopped when he slowed inserted himself inside. He started off slow but sped up. My nails were digging into his back while he was making hickeys on my neck. "Colby- I'm gonna cum!" I said. "Not yet baby." He said. "C-colby-" I said before I cumed and he released inside of me. He slowed down a lot but didn't pull out. After a minute he pulled out and laid beside me. He looked at me and smiled. "I like when your in control." I said smiling. He laughed "me too..." he said then we cuddled and watched a movie till we fell asleep..