For You

Ryan quickly put his arm faced down hoping Sebastian didn't see it, Sebastian turned around and locked the door. Sebastian quickly sat next to him and hugged him tightly. Ryan didn't know what to do, Sebastian now knows his biggest secret. He wanted to cry but something inside him was telling him it's okay, Sebastian would understand... Right? Sebastian just held him tightly, he wasn't going to let go. Ryan slowly went back to cleaning his arm but Sebastian quickly stopped him.

"Ry.... Doesn't it hurt....?"

Ryan stayed silent.

"Ry...? Please talk to me...."

"I.... I'm sorry..."

"No, I just want you.... to be happy and safe..."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you..."

"It's okay I already knew..... I saw them when we together one night.... And I've been checking every night...."

"Why didn't you tell me you knew...?"

"I didn't know how to bring it up....... I wanted to wait for you to tell me yourself because.... I knew you would someday...."

"I wanted to... Trust me.... But I didn't know how you'd react... And that's what stopped me..."

"Ry.. it's okay... I promise... I'll be there for you whenever and wherever.... I'll be the one you trust and feel safe with... I'll be the one who listens when you need it... I'll be there to cheer you up always..."

"Seb...."

"No, you don't have to say anything right now but talk about it with me when you're ready, take all the time you need"

"Well you already know so why not now?"

"If you want to"

"Um... Well... It started years ago, when I was in high school... I'm shy as you know so I couldn't make friends and no one wanted to even talk to me... They thought I couldn't hear them or speak... So I didn't bother talking to them. I stayed home all the time and missed out on a lot of childhood things... I don't lie about my childhood because I don't talk about it much, but if I have to I'll make stuff that seem like a normal childhood.... But I don't know how believable they are. I didn't lie about anything with you but I tried to think of my most normal memories, I couldn't lie to you...."

"So if I took you to a certain place or we went for a video-?"

"I'll probably get triggered for not being able to do normal kid things, this happened once I was at a high school party. One of the popular kid's party, since it was my first time going to one before my anxiety got bad, I acted like a child pretty much and some people tried to take advantage of it but didn't do anything too bad and one guy protected me after it happened. Let's just say I've never I mean never eaten so much candy in one night..."

Sebastian smiled and Ryan started laughing, Sebastian joining in soon. (Keep in mind Sebastian is still holding Ryan).

"I don't like to talk about much but I generally don't know much about a normal childhood or things like that"

"So if I took you to an amusement park some day?"

"Don't you dare, that will probably be the thing that triggers me the most..."

"Okay okay, continue please Ry"

"Well um.... I'm bi... since I haven't mentioned that before... But high school was when someone asked me out.... Turns out it was a bet...but thankfully I didn't ever tell him much"