jaemin was screaming and wailing more now that his shirt was gone, and karina was dousing him with alcohol as she had in the past.

luckily, jeno had instructed jisung to follow up on jaemin. he was moving to the cabinet of jeno. as soon as he stepped onto the floor, he heard loud screams, but he was also distracted by the music. jisung concentrated on the cries coming from jeno's cabinet and sprinted over to the space as quickly as he could. he stepped back when he realised what was actually happening. the boy's eyes started to water, and as he was at a loss for what to do for jaemin, he pulled out his phone and dialled security.

after observing what mr. yoo was doing to jaemin, the man became alarmed. he entered the room and called out, "mr na!"

his heart was racing as he yelled at the male. jaemin had bruises all over his body and looked dreadful. when they both heard jisung, they both exhibited shock.

"j-jisung" karina struggled to speak because of the shivers that ran up and down her spine. she was frightened they would be apprehended. as her father hurriedly fled from jaemin.

jisung called jeno while ignoring their surprised expressions. he detailed everything that occurred to him.

and in less than a minute, jeno himself arrived there together with the police and security.

jaemin was crying hysterically on the ground with his back to him when he was discovered by the man, who rushed to help him.

jaemin cried out in protest when a cloth touched his exposed back, "p-please... stop.."

jeno was heartbroken by his statement. jaemin was covered by his coat, and he said, "it's me, angel..."

jaemin turned back to see his husband with tears. "you... s-saved me.. ", he replied wiping his tears.

jeno quickly embraced the young man. his heart ached so much more than before when he saw the boy's numerous bruises and marks on his body, and how messy he looked, his messy hair, bleeding lips, he just looked so terrible. he allowed jaemin to sob on his chest.

jaemin was brought to the couch and set there by the ravenette.

the father and daughter were with the security officers when jisung was speaking to the police. mr yoo clinched his teeth and uttered an expletive as the ravenette approached him and slapped him in the face in the harshest manner possible, causing his face to turn red. jeno was furious and desperately wanted to punch the man, but all he could manage was to slap him.

jimin, who was hiding her face in embarrassment, caught his attention. he laughed walking towards her, "what a bitch you are, leave my company immediately. i'll reveal your real self to the world".

karina rolled her eyes after hearing jeno. he now walked towards jisung. he paid attention to jisung who looked upset.

"sir... i-i didn't know what do to.. so i called the security.. i'm so sorry.. i don't have any intention to ruin your reputation..", jisung shuttered as he spoke to jeno.

"you didn't make any mess jisung, and nothing's happening to my reputation, the loss is their not our. these people deserve to die in prison".

"officer please take them through the crowd i want people to see them", jeno glared at the two with anger.

handcuffs were placed around the hands of the two as they were led through the crowd. The guests stared at them in confusion since none of them understood why yoo jimin, the most well-known model, was being jailed with her father. jisung also left the room to inform the guests to leave and also apologise for the inconvenience caused in between the celebration.

inside of jeno's cabin, only jeno and jaemin were present. the ravenette was seated next to the youngster, wrapping his arms over jaemin to secure his safety. jaemin continued to cry despite his husband's attempts to quiet him down with soothing words.

he did, however, feel better because he had never anticipated his husband arriving to help him.

"t-thank you.. so much.. for coming", the pinkette finally looked his husband, but with tears filled eyes.

the ravenette laced his hand with his hair and started ruffling them, "yess..."

In Jeno's coat, Jaemin appeared incredibly sweet and small. he had the same appearance as a little kitten that was being clothed in the rain. jeno couldn't help but ogle his soft-looking husband. he was shocked by the awfulness of today's society, which allows people to harm such people like jaemin.

jaemin observed the ravenette glancing at the bruising and marks he had acquired all over his body, including those around his neck and collarbones.

the pinkette pursed his lips and had a sad expression on his face "you must not like how i look right?..."

"all i can see is a fallen angel"

"i'm so happy... y-you came at the r-right time... or else..", the small boy lowered his face to not look at jeno.

"i'm sorry... they wouldn't have dared to touch you if they knew you were mine... but all i did was break your heart", jeno blinked and pulled up jaemin's gaze with pain.

"break my heart a billion times jeno... it doesn't matter.. it's yours to break it.."

the raven haired boy looked deeply into jaemin's eyes before speaking anything further, "don't ever say that to me because every time i break your heart, i break mine too".

"jeno... do you still love me after all this?..", he asked with curiosity as his tears stopped.

jaemin was once again pulled closer to jeno, he felt the ravenette slowly kissing his neck on the places were the bruises located, "yess.. even more than yesterday.. and i'm sure it's less than tomorrow because i'll fall for you even more tomorrow".

"i-i want to be your.. last jeno", jaemin leaned closer to jeno, he pressed his lips on the corner of the ravenette's eyes. he knew jeno felt terrible inside too but wasn't showing it.

"you're my first and last jaemin ah..", he replied interlocking his hands with the pinkette and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"h-home..." the pinkette whispered into his husband's. jaemin really wanted to return so bad.

"yes baby..", jeno was trying to calm down jaemin despite how difficult it was for him to be in the workplace at the time and how much he wanted to go home. because of everything that has happened to him, he doesn't want jaemin to experience depression or anything similar. the thing he feared the most was that pinkette might attempt suicide. that's why his only motivation was to fervently care for and cherish jaemin. he made the decision to stay with jaemin till he felt better, and jeno was considering skipping work for a few days in order to be near jaemin and be there for him whenever he needed.

as soon as the boy dozed off on his beloved chest, jeno brought him to the car so they could return home. despite the fact that the two hardly discussed the incidents, jeno was aware of how scared and dependent jaemin is at the moment. He was relieved that jisung had phoned him at the appropriate moment because else, jaemin would have experienced even worse things. he was also relieved that Karina and her father had been removed from the situation and would undoubtedly be punished for bullying jaemin, as there is plenty proof of this, including the cctv camera in jeno's cabin. additionally, jaemin also obtained those videos from karina.

he was relieved that no one would like them and that the vast majority of people would back jaemin since he knew they would face so much hatred for what the two had done to the boy. the ravenette was under a lot of stress, but every time he considered what jaemin went through, he became more down.

˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙

crying, bleeding, losing