solbi was happy to see that her favorite seat was available. the seat that many others would beg to not have. but you see, our solbi has a plan. in order to go home as soon as possible with practically no social interactions, the optimal seat is the very first seat in the very first row right by the door.

ever since elementary school solbi was lucky enough to sit in the perfect spot. and every single day without fail she would say a quick bye to her desk mate and run home.

although her mangled bangs made her lose confidence, gaining her favorite seat made her believe that the first day won't be so bad. solbi pulled out a compact mirror from her bag to check on her bangs. maybe they look better now than they did before?

that moment, as soon as she flipped open the mirror, the door opened and the prettiest girl (in the whole world according to baek solbi) walked in. an invisible breeze blew past the pretty girl, making her hair sway and amplifying her looks. the class, once again, erupted into loud whispers.

solbi glanced down at her mirror and an invisible tear slid down her cheek. somehow her bangs looked even worse now than before.

what a great way to start her first day of middle school.

the first couple minutes of class were crazy

the first couple minutes of class were crazy. after chunyoung, not one, not two, but three other insanely good looking guys walked in. it was like the classroom was shining brighter from all the pretty faces. a girl with short hair was also with them, but she seemed to try to get away as soon as possible.

the class was talking about how amazing the four heavenly kings, dubbed by the class themselves, were. it didn't help that all of them were sitting together in the back corner.

solbi couldn't help but think that they were sitting where protagonists in novels usually sit. how funny would it be if they were part of a novel?

some of the girls in the middle of the room began to talk rather loudly. "you know that boy eun jiho? he's always gone in a limousine for school! they say that he's the son of a rich family." although the girl held her hand close to her mouth, solbi, and probably most of the class, heard her.

she also noticed that the girl with short hair seemed uncomfortable with the girls gossiping to her about the four heavenly kings.

"that boy woo ju-in has been best friends with eun jiho since they were kids!"

solbi craned her head towards the back to see who they were referring to. the girls never described how woo ju-in looked, but solbi could immediately tell that he was the shortest in the group who looked a little cheeky.

"he has an amazing personality! and people say that he has an iq of over 200!" solbi couldn't believe what she was hearing. that little ball of sunshine was a certified genius!

"eunhyung also has a good personality! everyone chose him as the class president in our last school! he's the perfect student!" solbi, who was slightly leaning towards the conversation, was shocked at how perfect he seems.