𝐋𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚

Yume to yume ga atsumareba
Atarashii yume o hakonde kite kureru
Sou kanaete ikou yo!

{⋅. ♪ .⋅} La Bella Patria (Emma Verde)

Note: THE FINALEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (of trey's arc)
Ok something unrelated to the story, I was listening to a gameplay of White Day (the horror game) out of nostalgia.

┏━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━┓

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ]
I let out heavy breaths as the crowd applauds. Ace and Deuce were on their way to their seats. "Trey-senpai? Why are you still on stage?" Deuce asks. I let out a deep breath, "As a thank you I would like to perform my first solo song." I announced as I changed my outfit and waited for Cinque to start the music.

------------------(ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ)------------------

"Kitto kono basho de, yume ga matteru~! Sumiwataru sora o koete...tsutaetai no motto...!"

As I performed onstage for the 3rd time today, I noticed Yuki slamming their hand on the table excitedly while taking Ace's magical pen using it as a penlight (from what I recall Idia mentioning) before returning it back to him frustrated

Cinque on the other hand raised his phone in the air waving it around to the rhythm.  Seeing them smile makes me happy.

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 ]
'Man...magical pens are lamer than I expected. They can't even change color! I might as well buy one for the future soon...' With that in mind, I type it down on my phone so that I wouldn't forget later. 

"So this was why Trey-senpai kept leaving every now and then..." Deuce said in realization. I look around the table to see everyone's reactions. Cater was recording the whole thing using his phone, Grim and Adeuce were watching and enjoying the show while Riddle had the biggest smile on his face that I have ever seen...even though he was trying to cover it. 

I smiled as well, knowing that this is the real power of a school idol. 

When Trey-senpai finished performing another round of applause came from the audience (including us). He used his magic to go back into his Dorm Uniform and sat down with us, "I'm so tired..." 

"You performed three songs straight!!! Usually idols perform 2 songs before having an interlude in a concert!" I exclaimed. "I legit got tired after Yozora wa..." Ace added. "Trey--senpai, please tell me your training regimen!" Deuce pleased. "I don't even know how I did it. I'm just tired..." Trey-senpai drinks his water. 

"Well then, let us cheer for a successful debut performance from ToDAy and the beginning of the Unbirthday Party celebration!" Riddle raises his teacup and all of us do the same. "CHEERS!!!"