He stated his attitude very directly, that is to follow the rules of the competition.

   In this regard, Major General Lin Yue had a different opinion: "To be out of the game directly, this penalty is a bit heavy. Judging from the situation at the scene, this should be just an accident."

   However, Lieutenant General Moore still insisted on his own opinion: "Whether it is an accident or not, the rules are the rules and cannot be changed at will."

  The two judges expressed their opinions and tended to stick to their own opinions.

   So Lieutenant General Moore asked the leaders of the two colleges for their views.

On Palton's side, Professor Ye Baiyu took the lead and said: "In the end, that energy sword was shot by Gevers' people, and it was also the war-free zone where she dragged our students to the war-free zone. I don't think Palton is at fault. one side."

   Judging from the objective situation at the scene, this is indeed the case.

However, Gusta sneered: "If it weren't for your student, who had nothing to do with her leg, could you drag her along? And fundamentally, it was also because you hugged the leg in front of you, intending to sneak attack in the back. , the energy sword was accidentally picked up and flew to the mecha maintenance area. I have seen so many games, but this is the first time I have seen such a poor style of play."

  Gusta is never polite when he speaks, and directly confronts him.

  Professor Ye Baiyu felt that he was at odds with this person, and immediately said, "That's not a violation of the law. What are you doing so much?"

  Gusta gave him a cool look: "The sword has no eyes, and we are just defending your sneak attack."

   In other words, the energy sword will be deflected to the mecha repair area, which is just an accident.

   However, Ye Baiyu continued: "If you want to say that Gevos violated the rules, it's not just about destroying the mecha maintenance area."

   said, Ye Baiyu performed some operations and presented a video in front of everyone's eyes.

  Fortunately, he had been paying attention to Gevos's situation to notice this detail at the first time.

   For Palton's sake, he must hold on to this argument.

  In the video, Anke is helping to carry Gevoth's supply equipment.

  Professor Wei Lan felt inexplicable: "Our maintenance area has damaged a lot of equipment, and it is not illegal to carry out related supplies."

   Ye Baiyu sneered, and then said, "Of course supplying equipment is not against the rules, but this student, she shouldn't be a contestant in the armor-making department, right? Why can she touch the mecha and help repair it by the side?"

   Ye Baiyu pointed at the encore on the screen and questioned.

  Professor Wei Lan was stunned for a moment and looked over. Sure enough, when he saw some of the pictures in the picture, he also changed his face.

   However, Professor Wei Lan still said: "This kid is just kindly helping to get things, and he really doesn't know some of the rules of the game. It's really unintentional."

  Professor Wei Lan also pointed to the screen and said, "Look, she just helped deliver the wires, at least she looked at it from the side, and didn't do any maintenance."

   In this regard, Ye Baiyu still held on tight: "If an irrelevant person handed over the line without saying anything, but also touched the mecha, if this is not a violation, what are the rules?"