Sungchan took his phone,decided to call someone who have always being there for him.

Shotaro:hi honey

Sungchan:Taro

Shotaro:yes?

Sungchan:i'm sorry

Shotaro:why?

Sungchan:i love you

Shotaro:i love you too

Sungchan:...........

Shotaro:channie?

Sungchan:.......

Shotaro:channie are you okay?

Sungchan:goodbye

Sungchan ended the phone call as he wiped his tears.Maybe he should've done this earlier.He opened his drawer and took a knifepocket.

His mouth turned into a smile as tears flowing from his eyes,all he wish for everything to turn back like what it used to be.

- -

"Mark,aaah",Haechan was feeding Mark while Shotaro just eyed both of them with his annoyed face."You shouldn't bring me here at first place",he complained before Mark and Haechan laughed at him.

"I'm sorry,I miss my bear.Besides,things at home really so messed up",Mark explained to Shotaro before Haechan tapped Shotaro.

"Talking about that,are you meeting Sungchan today?",Haechan asked.Shotaro was about to answer the question when he received a phone call from his boyfriend.

"Wow speak of the devil",Mark laughed while Shotaro rolled his eyes then answered the phone call."Tell him to come here cause i miss him too",Mark told Shotaro as both him and Haechan were eyeing Shotaro when they realized Shotaro's face changed.

Shotaro suddenly stood and take his bag before turned to Mark,"Mark hyung,is Sungchan at home right now?!",he asked.Mark nodded before he stood,"what's wrong?Did something happen to Sungchan?!",he started to panic but all of them ran to Mark's car,on their way to his house.

Shotaro told Mark and Haechan about their phone call as Mark parked his car infront of their house.They all dashed straight to the house,doing their best not to collide with any maids until they reached Sungchan's room.

When they opened the door,they all stunned when they saw Sungchan was lying on the floor with bloods splattering especially near his wrist, and a knifepocket was gripped on his other hand.

"Sungchan!"

- -

Jeno ran out from the elevator as he dashed straight to the room,doing his best not to collide with any staff or patients.When he gets there and slammed the door open,the sight breaks his heart.

Sungchan was on the bed with IV drip connected to his hand.His hands trembled from where they're sitting on his side,his face pale.It's a sight Jeno never thought he'd see.

He looked at his parents who were crying near the bed as Taeyong was holding Sungchan's hand while apologizing while Jaehyun,he was sitting beside Taeyong,comforting his husband.

On the other hand,Mark was staring at Sungchan and Jeno knows how much guilt have engulfed both him and Mark.

He ran to his parents and pushed them away near Sungchan."Jeno!",Mark hurriedly stopped Jeno before Jeno pushed Mark again.Haechan and Shotaro who just came inside the room then ran to help Mark.

"Jeno calm down",Mark tried to calm his brother when Jeno pointed his finger to his parents,"this is all you guys's fault!This will never happened if you guys stop fighting!",he yelled at his parents.

Mark told Haechan and Shotaro to bring Jeno outside before he turned to his parents,"i...i'll check on Jeno",he said while avoiding eye contact with them.Truthfully he also felt mad at his parents but he should put his feelings aside and focus more on handling his siblings.He sighed then leave the room.

- -

"The doctor said he will be fine",Mark told Jeno as both of them were at the rooftop after the incident.Jeno threw his cigarette then turned to Mark,"what if we're late?We might lose him.If that happens,I will never forgive myself",he told Mark.

"I know,me too",Mark patted Jeno's back softly,they should be strong for Sungchan.Although Sungchan never showed his feelings,they both know how terrible Sungchan felt as he kept on blaming himself because of his parents.

"I'm sorry"

Both Mark and Jeno turned their back as they saw Jaehyun walked and approached them."It's all my fault.I should stop blaming your bubu for everything.I just...i'm worried if he will leave me",both of them eyed their dad who suddenly kneeled on the ground.

"Forgive me for everything",his body started shaking as tears trickled from the corner of his eyes.Guilt engulfed him as he couldn't bare to look at his sons.

"I will do everything..i will talk to your bubu..i-i will repents—",he sobbed,struggled in forming the words.

Both Mark and Jeno lowered their body then hugged their dad,"it's okay appa,all of us did mistakes.Let's improve ourselves for Sungchan",Mark comforted Jaehyun followed by a nod from Jeno.

"Thank you",Jaehyun thanked them before he gave a peck on both his son's forehead.They all were hugging when suddenly Shotaro barged to the rooftop.

"Mr Jung!",Shotaro gasped for breaths as all of them released their hug and turned to Shotaro.

"Sungchan...sungchan is missing!",Shotaro told them.They all were very shocked as they hurriedly ran to Sungchan's room.When they arrived,there was no sign of Sungchan.

"What happened?",Jaehyun asked Shotaro."Mr Lee asked me to go buy some food for him but when i came back,both of then were nowhere to be seen",Shotaro explained as his heart started to beat rapidly.His head began playing a lot of thoughts until his head started to feel dizzy before he fall down to the floor.

"Shotaro!",both Mark and Jeno ran to Shotaro while Jaehyun ran out from the room to look for his husband and his son.

- -

"To the safehouse,please",Taeyong ordered his driver as the car drove away from the hospital.Taeyong softly played with Sungchan's hair as Sungchan was lying on the backseat with his head on Taeyong's lap.

"Sungchan,bubu want to apologize to you.Bubu have no choice cause everyone is against Bubu and i only have you.I don't want them to take you from Bubu.Bubu so sorry",he wrapped his arms on Sungchan's body,assuring that no one will take his son from him.

Tears dropped from his eyes against his cheeks,he couldn't bare losing his only son who still care for him.He lost his husband,he lost Mark,he lost Jeno...so he cannot lose Sungchan.

Meanwhile,a tear trickled from the corner of Sungchan's eye,he knows what had happened but he couldn't do anything.He just hoped that all of this was just a dream that he wished to wake up.

Thank you guys for reading this story.I will post the continuation of Sungtaro story ( wait for you) so im so sorry if its too late cause yesterday i read a lot of Jung's story so i feel like i want to make one..anyway tq for all your love and support ❤️