𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

Start from the beginning

As soon as it started getting too creepy for her, she grabbed her things and quickly left the cemetery. But as Elena looked back, she noticed a male figure by an angel statue, watching her. As she went down a steep hill, Elena tripped and scrapped her ankle.

Once she turned around, she saw a female person behind her. Her hair was raven black, brown eyes, full and plump lips and her height seemed a couple inches above her own.

 Her hair was raven black, brown eyes, full and plump lips and her height seemed a couple inches above her own

"You okay?" The brunette asked as she eyed her up and down. Elena sighed the tension out her chest, "Were you following me?" Elena asked, pointing at the girl. "No, I just.. saw you fall." The girl answered nonchalant. "Uh-huh. And you just happened to be hanging out in a cemetery." Elena said and dropped her arms. "I'm visiting.. I have some family members here." The girl said and tilting her head to the tombs.

"Oh. Wow, tactless. I'm sorry. It's the fog. It's making me foggy. Then back there, there was this bird. And it was all very Hitchcock for a second. That is the bird movie, right? The Hitchcock...?" Elena asked and the girl rose her eyebrows and fought back a smile.

Elena stopped rambling and smiled gently. "I'm Elena." Elena introduced herself. "I'm Raven.." Raven had told her name. There wasn't any need for Raven to say her last name, at least not in this moment. "Oh..." Raven whispered and took a piece of leaf from Elena's hair. Elena blushed at the action. "Thanks." "Nice ring." Elena said noticing the black and silver ring on her right fourth finger.

" Elena said noticing the black and silver ring on her right fourth finger

Raven looked down at it. "Oh, yeah.. it's my family ring. Custom made, my brothers have the same but they're too bulky for me. Kind of stuck with it. Weird, yeah?" Raven questioned and scrunched her nose. "No. It's beautiful, they're all types of rings and.. there's those ones." Elena said and Raven smiled back until a familiar scent came to her nose making her face change to curiosity.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Raven asked, the question made Elena confused. "When you felt, did you hurt yourself anywhere?" Raven rephrased her questioned. "Oh, uh, I don't know." Elena said and went to a tombstone, lifting her foot up. Raven watched her cautiously, she could smell it. It took her many years to master the art of controlling bloodlust all the years but she had been travelling for a while without stopping for a bite.