Memories of his love are unfolding.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I decided to call Tae up and speak to him about it. It was frustrating me and usually when things stress you out you should talk about them.

On FaceTime to tae I told him everything and he thought for a moment and said "It's simple! He likes you - maybe even loves you".

I scoffed at that and he became serious. "Jimin listen you're my soulmate but you can be so slow. You really think he's going to fake a confession and fake that kiss? The way you described it - it most certainly did not seem fake."

I had to agree with him there because he truly was right about most things.

I felt lighter talking to tae and now I wanted my mind off things so I asked him to spill any drama he had going on.

He did spill a lot if I'm going to be honest. He spoke about how Jungkook's mother wouldn't leave them alone, how Hoseok Hyung's mum was so supportive and every little thing that had happened he told me about. I felt as though I experienced it with them and that made me feel ecstatic.

Taehyung told me how he was worried because Mrs Lee was still banging on about marrying Jungkook to Hoseok Hyung and she even threatened them.

I felt bad because I only ever called Tae when I had a problem I always over looked the fact that maybe he too was going through something.

I apologised countless times and he simply said "Jimin I would have told you a lot sooner but because your pregnant I couldn't risk it. You shouldn't be stressing so much and I would just add to it. So stop saying sorry and let us take care of you".

I shyly nodded at that and once we talked to our hearts content I ended the call. Well after Hoseok Hyung was getting agitated because Tae wasn't giving him attention.

I felt a pang in my heart because me and Hyung could be that way too.

Sighing I got up from the bed and held my stomach. "Time for a late shower baby and then tomorrow your papa is gonna drag your Apa to the hospital with him".

I lightly giggled and then frowned realising I have no clothes to wear because seriously nothing fit.

So I did the only reasonably thing and waddled over to Hyung's room.

I knocked a few times and I got no reply so I slowly turned the door handle to realise he was fast asleep.

I was a little hurt seeing him all asleep and not caring about the events from earlier. Regardless I ignored it and walked to the closet to find something.

I felt really bad just stealing his clothes but I kind of had to.

I picked out a long T-shirt that would cover everything and slowly walked over to Hyung. "Im borrowing your T-shirt I know you can't hear me but am your child is at fault here."

Then I slowly bent down and kissed his forehead. "That kiss from before was everything and even if it may be our last Im glad it was you. No one else will ever have the privilege of taking that away from me".

I leaned further down and this time kissed his lips. "I love you too Hyung".

With that I walked out more like waddled out so I could take a shower and hopefully exhaust myself to sleep.