Life

Sodapop

It was 1966, I woke up next to Pony, staring at the ceiling. The last year was one of my worst. Dally and Johnny dieing, Ponyboy running away, and Sandy gone. Sandy. She showed me that love is dreadful. I woke up Pony, and Darry was already making eggs. "Ponyboy!" Screamed Darry,"stop writing that book, you got to get to school!"Pony was half way done making a book to get the misery out from his head. But my brain was mush. I am lost and alone. I grabbed a piece of bacon, got my DX shirt and got a move on.

Brooke

1966, I woke up next to Anna, as usual. The last seventeen years of my life ( My whole life) could have been WAY better. I basically lived at Anna's place. My parents constantly fight and scream at me. They hated me. I could never be there. I may go in once or twice, when they are asleep or out to get my clothes. Anna was my sister. Well not really, but we treated each other like one. When we were little we used to say that we were born sisters but then separated for adoption. Her parents were amazing! They treated me like I was their family. Anna's folks were in South America exploring the rainforest. They both were always exploring rainforest all over the world! My parents work at a butcher shop. I never got a Christmas, a birthday, or even a hug. Anna is the only sunshine in my life.