~~~Flashback~~~

The day was just as beautiful as Veryan had wanted it to be. There was no cloud in sight, and the sun was shining upon them, ready to go down. He invited every friend he could, and all of them arrived. 

Right now he sat in his room that he shared with Legolas, but the man was no where in sight. They have decided to do the first reveal at the alter. So Legolas decided to go and hang out at one of the tents built for guest to stay at for the night.

"You look like you might fall over, brother. Are you alright?" Mirani asked from her side next to Veryan. she was delighted to hear that Legolas and Veryan were finally tying the knot, and she basically forced Thranduil to arrive the next day, a week earlier than the guest's should of arrived. Her pearly white hair was done neatly into a bun. She wore a simple gown. A light purple flowy dress, which sleeves fell of the shoulders.

"No, no I'm quite alright. Just a bit nervous is all" Veryan replied. He stood in front of his vanity mirror, fully dressed in his wedding attire. It was decided, by Elven tradition, that the both of them were to wear white. Yet Veryan's had a purple tint to it, whilst Legolas's had a blue one. Since his hair had grown longer, he decided to braid it, and then put flowers into it too, wearing a head peace made from the jewels of Lasgalen, the same as his ring was. 

(Veryan's wedding attire)

The male then turned to the red head with him in the room

The male then turned to the red head with him in the room. "Were you not nervous, Tauriel?" The woman had her long red hair half up, and half down. She was also wearing a forest green dress, the sleeves off the shoulders just as Mirani's.

Upon seeing Veryan's worried face, she got up from her sitting position, and walked up to the male smiling. "Of course I was. I'm sure everyone is. But it is the best feeling to walk down the aisle, and see the one you love waiting for you"

"Listen to her, Veryan. Everything will be just fine when you see Legolas right there, just waiting for you" a cheery voice spoke as he came into the room. This, was the lover of Fili. An Elven man, whose name was Elegast. Upon one of the trips to the Greenwood's Fili had come upon the Elf just studying the local flowers. He decided to start a conversation with the male, and then things went from there. Elegast was the first to confess, but Fili was the one to ask the other out. Elegast was a fair Elf. He was pretty slim, and had pretty long brown hair. His eyes, just like Veryan's, were two different colors. A blue and a brown. The male decided to wear a pretty deep purple suit, it looked quite flattering on his figure.

After Elegast in walked Arwen, closing the door behind herself. Her hair was done up in a fancy ponytail, and her dress, just like the rest, was off the shoulders. It was also the very deep blue Arwen enjoyed. "It is time, Veryan. Everyone's in place"

Veryan took in a deep breath, and turned away from the mirror, nodding twords Arwen. "Alright, let's go then"

Arwen nodded twords him, quickly telling for Elegast and Tauriel to move out of the room and go take their places. The door wasn't closed for even a minute, when it opened again. This time, it was Thranduil that walked in. The King has changed a lot from how he was the last time he saw him. Mirani told him that he was now more open, he even smiled more. He was more soft spoken, and didn't act like he was on top of everything as much.