Chapter 9: W.I.T.C.H

Then the cowl asked Feild to hide part of his face. He said he looked identical to elijah caloway and he is him here. Because Victim had this theory, that superheroes still exist everywhere just not as heroes, and the cowl told him he was a good person, and Richard hue his future sidekick said he wanted to go blue when he became his sidekick to the cowl, cus he wasn't going to be with cowlman forever. Then Jake said he'd date the pranskter he was interested and had been, and the writers of the past, noted that he'd be the cowls, girlfriend as hermes and the pranksters first two girl friends twisted people who've hurt him. "They said they came up with it on their own"

"Panda blood the god negotiates ideas, he is the god of blood his blood is ideas, hes creativity its always him that's how all gods work. Panda blood is the god of color blind and black and white with a headdress or ears and two tear marks under his face, he's from a religion no one knows or remembers called calliope, the gods of color in mayan times, and jake is pandablood you arange for you to have the ideas with jake or his future aspects such as dream the deity who runs the meta in adams work or as Thanotos or as Hypnos or as APrhodite, all ideas come from feild vine, and you don't have to like that but all gods put to paper are real gods even ones put in his shitty memoirs liek this"

"Do peolpe know jake writes his auto or-"

"He has someone else take credit"

"Fucking adam snowflake i hate that guy"

"Why?'"

"I just think he's a plague on the industry at all"

"Jake caloway is the reason you have a career"

"Why does he pretend its fake anyways?"

"Thats how they do it in africa"

"So what about when its like Tokyhou Ghost when they intentionally remember making it based off jake as kanukun"

"Then your lucky. Cus not even Onigrii Osukli remembered being based off jake only that jake killed everyone in his village upon his lover as a kogane being murdered and hten he became onigiris father and mother and son and spirit to protect onigiri, because he loved him, then he splintered into a sound ninja for reason in that "canon" which is actually believed to possibly be a myth, when myths are forgotten fiction occurs"

"So their is no such thing as fiction such as Jake and Marcaba telling ujs"

"When will you idiots realize their correct, jake said still don't treat it as real unless your an animist or something but-"

"I just want to fucking know" maika asked. "Why in the future is He as jake scared of crosswords the word chikena nd spaghetti"

"Anything can be a trigger. Crosswords an evil maze deram/setance because jake is stuck in a maze like seven who will by doctor clops's hand. Spaghetti because of pastafatarianism that's how he'll heal italy, and chicken because he has to run away sometimes and he'll overdo it in order to save lives or they'll die, and he will be called that and have to fight thus they will be mureded and it will fuck up jake so bad that ebing called what the man calls him running away will scare him"

"Boch boch chicken" Font said to Bisk a fallen human in teh underworld in a sudden vision of jakes.

"Why your crying kid"

"You hurt me there. You killed me there!" the child cried.

"OH NO NOT CHIKEN!" the old goat lady came to bisk. Short for tomato bisk.

"How dare you? Thats what assgy said to him when he killed the flower"

"Kid every life you really are"