CHAPTER 10.

Y/N: WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT NEED YOUR HELP...JUST LEAVE ME ALONE....

JIMIN POV:
Why is she screaming like tht...and who is tht person whom she is talking to...lets go and check...

(With tht he went inside and saw that y/n was very angry and jimin went near her and tapped her shoulder and y/n turned around and saw jimin and was abt to say anything but the other person on the line said )

???: Please y/n i really wanted to help..i always wanted to work like you and be perfect...

Y/N: You better do your work on your own ..or i wont hesitate to ruin everything of yours...

(With tht y/n cut the call and turned to jimin and said )

Y/N: I am sorry for shouting like tht but just people sometimes get on our nerves you know...

JIMIN: That is okay i understand but what happened??

Y/N: It was one of my classmate min-yon who wants to help me ....in the project...

JIMIN:Then why dont you let her help you....??

Y/N: They just annoy me out...and dont worry i will mange the work...and help her if she needs anything....

JIMIN: If you say so..okay then...come lets eat the dinner is ready hmm?

(Y/n nodded her head and they both went downstairs to eat the food and after they both sat jimin served the plates and )

JIMIN: Eat and tell me how it is ??

(Y/n nodded her head and tasted it and said )

Y/N: It is really tasty....you are a good cook i see...

JIMIN: Ofc when i made it with soo much love for my wife it would be good right??

(y/n smiled softly and said )

Y/N: Being chessy i see....hmm??

JIMIN:Ofc only for you my love...

(Y/n blushed and looked down and said)

Y/N:Stop now please eat...

(jimin chuckled looking at her and they completed there food with some more talks and after that jimin helped her to wash the dishes and jimin said )

JIMIN:Y/n you can go the room and complete your homework...i will just talk to tae and come..

(Y/n nodded her head and went to her room to complete the work and after sometime she was scrolling through her mobile and was waiting for jimin to come...)

|| on phone ||

JIMIN:Yes tae you said principle called me?

TAE: Yes i dont know why but principle called me and said tht he wanted you in his cabin before the college hours starts..

JIMIN:Okay then i will come early to college tomorrow.

TAE:Okay then be good night..see ya tomorrow in the clg...

(With tht he cut the call and was looking at the night peaceful sky and said )

JIMIN:I really looking at the night sky like this ...for some reason it makes me feel so happy and mainly peace...it makes me forget all the worries for a while and make my mind fresh..

(jimin looked at the night sky for sometime and  after sometime he looked down and sighed and said )

JIMIN:Come on lets go y/n must be waiting...

(With tht he went toward the bedroom and saw tht y/n was scrolling through her mobile and when she noticed him she asked him)

Y/N:What happened jimin is everything alright??

JIMIN:Yes everything is okay dont worry and i have to go early to the clg tommorow....tae said tht principle wants to meet me 

Y/n:Hope there isnt anything serious...

JIMIN:Nope there is ntg serious...so now go to sleep you have many works to complete tomorrow....

Y/N:You too...

(jimin nodded his head and fresh up and he went to the bed )

(Next day morning jimin woke up early and after he completed his morning routine he prepared the breakfast for y/n and left a note for her and after tht he completed his breakfast and went to the clg after he reached there he saw tae was standing near the entrance and asked him...)

JIMIN:What are you doing here ??

TAE:Just thought of giving a company to u...so here i am..

JIMIN:Say tht you are worried for me*roll eyes*

TAE:Yeah yeah whatever now come before tht principle scolds both of us..

(jimin nodded his head and he head towards the principle office and knocked on the door and the principle asked him to come in jimin wished him and the principle asked him to sit down and he did and the principle said )

PRIN:So how are the classes you are handling right now...

JIMIN:They are going good sir...many students are sincere with the studies and are scoring good marks...

PRIN: Hmm so i wanted to ask if you wanted to switch classes....

JIMIN:No sir i am comfortable with the classes i take...

PRIN:But the students from the other sections are asking me to keep you as there bio teacher ...

JIMIN:I am sorry sir but i would like to continue with the classes i am taking..

PRIN:Okay thank you and i hope you are not showing any partiality to students just because y/n is your wife...

JIMIN:No sir...she is my wife outside the clg sir...she is a student for me on campus sir...

PRIN:Good...you may go now...

JIMIN:Thank you...

(With tht jimin bowed to him and went out of the cabin and went to his cabin and tae asked him..)

TAE:What happened...

(Jimin said everything happened in the principle chamber and tae said )

TAE:And you rejected it...okay...see how much fan base you have...

(Jimin fake smiled to tae and they went to there respected classes and started to teach them...after the complete day at the clg they all went back home and after reaching home y/n asked him)

Y/N: What happened you said that principle wanted to meet you...

(jimin said her everything that happened...after tht they cooked some dinner for both of them and had there dinner....and after tht they slept...)

Hope you will like this episode....sry for any mistakes..i know i am doing slow updates but please bear with me...see you all in the next episode...

To be conitnued