Shower Time

Janet's POV

Porcelain hands through my hair, a battle of teeth and tounge she steered my mostly bare form into the ensuite door. My arms locked around her neck, her hands gripping my hips tightly. She devoured my mouth with her tounge, I began to tremble at the sensation of our bodies pressed so tightly together. She placed her hands under my bum and lifted me off the ground, pushing me impossibly further into the door while I instinctively wrapped my legs around her waist. I raked my nails down her back in an attempt to gain some control, resulting in an animilistic growl. The ensuite door flew open behind me.

My girlfriend stumbled into the bathroom with me still coiled around her waist. Tearing open the shower curtain she began to run the steaming water. Placing me on the cold tiles. She stood back and I watched as she stripped every single piece of clothing off of her body. She took a step forward so that her naked body was pressed against mine, I let out a small whimper. Reaching  around my neck, she grabbed the clasp of my bra, and paused, waiting for my permission.

"Please", I whispered meekly.

Unhooking the clasp, my red lace bra fell to the floor and Katrina stepped forward instantly, pressing her naked chest against mine. I felt her cool, moist lips hover over my ear.

"Your so fucking beautiful baby, I swear, I can't trust myself around you.", she whispered into the crook of my neck, her russian accent bold and husky.

I stripped down completely as Katrina shoved me roughly into the shower. My back made contact with the wall as she followed in after me, haphazardly ripping the shower curtain closed behind her. For the first time, I took in her naked appearance. Her pale skin stretched over taut abdominal muscles. The way her blue eyes contrast the rest of her face. Her high cheekbones and sharp jawline. Her smooth, long, toned legs. Her biceps and strong, broad shoulders. Her b cup breasts and how full and plump they looked. God. They looked like a snack. Before I knew it, her lips were locked with mine and her hands were massaging my breasts.

"Mmmpphh", I moaned into the kiss at the feeling of our wet bodies gliding against one and other.

Katrina broke the kiss and flipped me around so that my back was to her front. I began to slowly grinding my ass into her pussy, a loud moan escaping her lips. One of her arms was hooked under my armpit massaging my breasts. My hands were gripping her arms, in an attempt to ground myself. Katrina reached up, and grabbed the shower head, turning around so that her back was pressed into the wall. Bringing the shower head down and angling it upwards, towards my pussy, she set it to jet mode. The second the jet of water made contact with my clit, I slammed backwards into Katrina.

"FUCK!!", I let my head fall back onto her chest, digging my nails into her arm. She continued to move the shower head in small circles.

My eyes rolling back into my head, small moans slipping past my lips uncontrollably. I started to grind my ass into her core. The sounds of our moans mixing together and growing increasingly louder.

"Fuck mommy, I'm close", I practically screamed. My whole body beginning to tremble.

"Oh I know baby, mommy's close too"

My whole body began to shake as my orgasm took over, I turned my head back and bit harshly into Katrina's nipple. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as the climax took over.

"Mommy!!!!", I screamed.

The last thing I remember is Katrina screaming my name as her back arched, making her pussy collide with my ass. Causing her body to shake violently against mine as she continued to scream my name. Then, my body went limp in her arms, the world fading to black.

Ok. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had a lot going on. I hope that chapter made up for it though. Any feedback? Make sure you eat and drink something, and sleep. Look after yourselves. I love you all. Until the next chapter.

- Your favourite wattpad author