a bassist preformance!

Tsukasas pov : I was walking with my guitar to school when I saw a bassist playing on the street, it looked an awful lot like Rui. He's in the light music club with me and we need two more students for a band.

My phone started to vibrate, a notification from Miku. "Hey! Tsukasa! Let me out! 😡"

'Fine, fine. Hop out.'

'YIPPEE! Hey isn't that the guy in your club. You like him don't you~?'

'MIKU! stop! I don't like rui! I don't need "love" I need to appear at future world fes for my father, as I am a solo vocalist and guitarist.'

Ruis pov : I was playing the song "IDSMILE" a song mizuki made for us in junior high with my bass guitar when I noticed my club-mate, Tenma walking to school. Suddenly, a blue haired girl jumped out of his phone saying "YIPPEE!" I overhead their conversation.

'YIPPEE! Hey isn't that the guy in your club? You like him don't you~?'

'MIKU! stop! I don't like rui! I don't need "love" I need to appear at future world fes for my father, as I am a solo vocalist and guitarist.'

So the girls name was Miku and she assumed Tenma likes me? What if he does? No time for that, he wants to appear at future world fes? That's for all popular bands! How is he going to do that? I went over.

'Heeey! Tenma! Who's that? Your girlfriend~?'

'Ugh! Why is everyone teasing my today! No she's not my girlfriend, she's a vocaloid. Why would I need "love" I'm only doing the light music club for my-'

'For your fathers sake, yes I get it. Want a cookie? I brought five, here. You too Miku!'

'Thank you! Tsukasa her forgot to let me out his phone for TWO days! How rude! Hmph!'

'It was a mistake Miku! Get over it! If you want to bring the past to me, go home.'

'Awww okay...'

When we got to the school we went our separate ways while Miku went back to inside tsukasa's phone.

'Also kamishiro, we preform at lunch on the stage, we're preforming "IDSMILE" for a two students, mizuki and ena.'

My eyes widened as tsukasa walked away, mizuki came to kamiyama high? I was going to put on my best preformance! Better than in the streets! My music will finally reach you, mizuki.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆   

End of chapter 1, chapter 2 : lunch time!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆