pt.5 [smut part]

I'm sooo sorry for this late I had my exams coming and a lot of studies and let's continue----
                      ••••••••••••••
The kissed roughly...
YN pov:-
He caressed your arms up and down. You felt your silk cloth piece already up because of the sitting position. That must be showing your full legs and thighs. He then got up and you jumped in his arms and wrapped your legs around his torso and went upstairs towards your bedroom without breaking his kiss.

 He then got up and you jumped in his arms and wrapped your legs around his torso and went upstairs towards your bedroom without breaking his kiss

Just imagine the shorts were a little longer this was all I could get

you then guide ur hands to his chest and unbutton his shirt and tossed it away and smirked as you could feel him getting hard...
He when moved his hand to your arms to thighs; rubbing them hard. While his mouth traveled from your cheek to your ear lobe.
Pecking the est lob. He was you sloppy kisses to your cheek and jaw line.
Jungkook:- You look so hot in your pjs
You gasped as you could feel his erection under your thighs.
The out line of it was visible now.His both hands gripped your hips and placed you properly on his length as you moaned in pleasure when he pressed his lower part on you..
Jungkook:- Can you feel it baby girl..the effects you have on me, fck-

The climate became more hot and you pulled him closer..
He cursed as you move your hip on his hard length. He tightly gripped your neck and kissed you..
You both moaned at the pleasureing sensation but those moans became muffled in the kiss..
he lips detached from your neck and kissed your lips, he bit your lower lip roughly and enter his tongue in to the tongue fight. His other hand when down to your inner thighs to your clit. He pressed his fingers on your clothed clit.
YN:- ahh-uhh...
You moaned and his thumb made circles on it..
He was fully tuned on at this moment he again kissed your neck. Giving you wet kisses he found your weak spot and stated to peck and lick there. You titled your neck to give him more access to it.
Jungkook:- you smell good.
He whispered it a sexiest voice ever existed still kissing your neck. His mouth travels to your collar bone. Marking your skin. You felt yourself wet with his thumb and fingers rubbing you.
YN:- J-Jungkook...
You said breathing hard. His fingers stopped the movement and started again roughly his time. He glides his fingers inside as you pressed yourself inside his hand wanting more of it.
Jungkook:- So wet babe..already dripping
You arched your back, his words were enough to make to come
You had sex alot of times but it was difficult this time, he was not like the other boys..
He rubbed your clut up and down at a slow pace.
Jungkook:- come babe..wet my fingers.
He said kissing your cleavage in clothes his other hand gripped your waist as you kissed his neck sucking it. He then pecked your cheeks. Your chest was going up and down because of the hard breaths giving him a breath taking view of you. You smirked as you saw him looking at you with the need and lust in his eyes.
Jungkook:- does this make you feel good baby??
YN:- it sure does daddy..
you said in a seductive voice.
He then took his fingers out of your fabric and licked it. Damm it's such a hot view.
(Idk what wtf I'm writing rn)😭
You grabbed his fingers back from his mouth and attached your lips with his. His hand went to cup you breast. his thumb caressed your nipples with was already hard. Your arms were around his neck. You start to grind on him fast.
Jungkook:- fvck yes...move just like t-that!.
His hands went to your silk fabric removing it and taking one breast in his mouth. Your mouth wide opened as he sucked on it hungrily. In some minutes you are under him on bed without any clothes and same goes to him. His mouth goes to your breast from neck sucking it,while pinching and squeezing the other one. Your hands when to grab his hair. He detached his mouth from your nipple and went to your navel...kissing it.
He stop to take a glance of you.
Your eyes were closed while your hands held his back locks. He digged his face in your thighs giving smoochy kisses to your inner thighs. You throw your head back because of the building pressure, gulping a big lump.
He gripped your thighs still eating you out.
YN:- Ahh daddy..
Jungkook:- I know honey I'm close too
As he said that you came ,h e licked your clit and got up.
Jungkook:- you taste so good baby. I will not hesitate to eat this dessert daily.
You were not on your senses to answer him..
You felt him rubbing his length on you making the tip slippery. He then bend down to kiss you and you kissed him back. While he insert himself in inside you inch by inch.
You means muffled inside his mouth. He started to move faster but it was still not enough for you!!
YN:- daddy your such a tease, faster-
You said clinching on the bedsheets as he hit your g-spot again and again.
Jungkook:- J-just there right??
He went faster to more faster
As you moaned-
YN:- ah..Jeon
Jungkook:- I'm there too..ahh-uh..
As he came inside you and you groaned . Feeling the warmth inside he fell on you.
YN:- yah; your too heavy.
He chuckled and moved aside and went to sleep beside you..

And  almost forgot he did use protection don't want YN to get pregnant.

This is my first time writing smut part ik it was not that pleasuring but pls cope up with it and my special request to namjesus pls don't execute me🙏🙏 thank U..I'll try to write the next part soon...