The next day quidditch arrived, Slytherin and Gryffindor. Of course Fleamont caught the snitch. Stupid Potter gets everything he desires. Including victory over the Slytherin's.

But her and Orion never failed to take at least two Gryffindor's to the hospital. They were most satisfied out the whole team. As they all trudged helplessly back she felt someone behind her, and saw the shadow of Tom leaping down the hallway. Her eyes became slits.

"You won't get away with it this time" she thought as she ran down after him. Tom was the shadows, watching, waiting, listening to any useful information. But now Avella plays the shadows waiting for him to slip up.

She longed to see what he always does and why he gets to the common room so late. And he lead her to the library. Her breath hitched as he opened the door to the library and slipped in. She followed cautiously. Not making a sound. Or that sound will break the whole spying act.

She went in and ducked behind a table looking at the young boy shadow walk toward the restricted section, her eyes widened. It was forbidden to go there, and she knew she could expose him. She followed close behind, and Tom did not have a single thought about what was going to happen. The restricted section was pitch black, but she saw a little light heading into one of the tall shelves. So she followed it.  Soon she was right behind the boy. Who was rummaging for some books.

"Fancy seeing you here, Riddle" she smirked as he jumped and turned around. He realised the wand was to his throat.

"I knew it. You are planning something, a scheme. Wait until I tell Slughorn what you've been doing every night. And you'll be expelled!" Avlla sneered

She loved feeling powerful over the vulnerable Tom. His breath got quicker and quicker. They were still twelve. And in second year.

"What are you doing here!" He looked at the girl, the moon shining thought the colossal window.

"Following you. I knew you were doing something don't try deceive me because nothing gets past me" Avella made her wand dig into his throat

This time Tom was lost for words, she had caught him at a time where he was at his most secret. Tom had been looking for books about darker magic. Not knowing Avella was to uncover behind him.

"I don't need to answer to you, Lessie" he replied

"Yes you do or you'll be explaining to Slughorn." She threatened

Slughorn was his favourite teacher, to get in trouble by him is probably what Tom dreaded the most.

"You wouldn't!" He replied

"Trust me, Tommy. I would" her voice hardened

A flicker of fear ran across his eyes, Tom never showed his feeling but at that time, that was all he was showing.

"I was just looking for a new book to read. That all there is" he sighed

"But you broke school rule, the restricted section." She concluded lowering her wand

"I won't do it again, but I'll have my eye on you" he spat

"No way, one word from me and you'll be on your way home. Trust me, I have my eye on you" she smiled sickly

He had no choice but to obey. But why? Tom Marvolo Riddle never obeys to anyone. Or anything.

Riddle walked out and she tagged along, she knew the new password now.

"Why are you still following?" He turned to her

"We are in the same house so the same common room." She replied

They walked in silence until they saw Professor Dumbledore infront of them

"And what are you two doing at this hour?" He questioned

Tom didn't say anything. But Avella did.

"You see sir, Riddle was sleepwalking and he found himself here and I ran after him to take him back to the common room. That's all, sir" she tried to vote up

He looked from Miss Lestrange to Mr Riddle. Seeing no lie in their eyes.

"Very well." He let the pair go

"Why'd you save me?" Tom asked

"Because then I'd be in trouble for going into the restricted section with you. I'd rather save me own skin than yours but for instance I didn't want you to be skinned alive" she said

He thought it was abnormal for someone he detests so much to save him. And she didn't know his trust was imprinted on her.

They departed. But Tom thought about why she would do that. He thought most ill of her. But after that night, he never felt at all disgusted by her.

————————————

Awhhhhh hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :))) see you all soon!

———MINKSSS