The discussed the plans for another thirty minutes getting more familiar with everything than they already were. "Folks finna T up tomorrow." Memo spoke, causing Dakota to quickly shush him since he was calling her.

If he wasn't with her, he was literally always calling or texting her phone.

"Hello?" She questioned, hearing shuffling on his end.

"Whea you at, baby? Yo location shit not workin'." He spoke in a groggy voice, clearing his throat afterwards.

Before she left out, she turned off her location services as a whole, so it wouldn't show that she stopped sharing it with him specifically.

"I don't know why it's not working. I'll be there soon. You hungry or anything, pooh?" She questioned as she purposely avoided his question.

She heard him lowly yawn as she picked her purse up off of the table, dusting her jeans off. She flipped her silky, freshly installed bundles away from her shoulders so they were on her back.

"Ion need nun. Jus' you. Hurry up." He spoke causing her heart to flutter from his words. That was exactly why she was going so hard for him for his birthday, he was so perfect to her.

"Okay, I'm coming papa."

They said their goodbyes on the phone before Dakota stuffed the phone in the back pocket of her jeans. She loved doing that.

"Thank y'all so much for the help! Y'all are very much appreciated. See y'all tomorrow!"

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟑:𝟐𝟏𝐏𝐌

Within two hours after their phone call, Dakota  was finally able to make it back to her condo, extremely tired.

Once she left Booka's place, she rushed to the hotel, decorating it in a way that would most suit Von.

She put clichè fake black rose petals around the room, leading to the bed. When she reached the bed, she formed 'I ♡ U' with them, with gifts propped up against the pillow. The gifts weren't much, compared to the chain she got him. It was just a Chrome Hearts trucker cap, a Louis Vuitton backpack, two pairs of Dior B22 sneakers, and a pair of Amiri jeans.

She got tons of black and silver helium filled balloons from Party City, which were now floating all around the room.

Dakota also ended up getting him a small heart shaped cake that read 'happy bday sexy', along with chocolate covered strawberries and other treats that she placed into the hotel refrigerator.

She also didn't forget to pack both of them a bag full of essentials, since they were spending the night away from home.

She let out a low sigh once she started to unlock her door. Finally getting it opened, she walked in, hanging her keys on the hook and placing her purse on the table.

She walked deeper into her living space, squinting once she saw something black bags and boxes on her living room table.

"Von?" She called out as she walked closer to the living room, lowly gasping at the setup. It was two pairs of Chanel sneakers and three small bags to go with them.

Soon, Von walked in to the living room, holding a bouquet of flowers. "Omggg, what did I do to get all this? Thank youuu." She dragged, blushing when he kissed her lips softly.